Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals That Will Smith and His Ex-Wife Sheree Zampino Sometimes Take Trips When She’s Not There

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
True, but it’s odd to be kicking it with your ex-hubby while his wife isn’t around. That wouldn’t be considered acceptable in practically any other situation.
It's acceptable because they have a kid together and coparents usually attend the same activities for their mutual kid so he or she doesn't feel left out.
I'm sure Jada or the other parent won't always be able to attend those activities

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's acceptable because they have a kid together and coparents usually attend the same activities for their mutual kid so he or she doesn't feel left out.
I'm sure Jada or the other parent won't always be able to attend those activities
Ain’t he grown?! Lmao There was no mention of Trey attending those events lol

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Woman! Shut the fukk up. Just shut the fukk up! You messed up your situation, a situation that you wanted and created. If Big Willie wants to have a headache free vacation let him rock. We all deserve so much.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Jada pinkett is a vile woman, entintled, arrogant and every single thing i hope and pray i never find in a woman. This is what the internet loves ''black love'' where the black man is shown no respect, has no authority and is always emasculated by the woman

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sheree is fine as hell so I don't blame Will one bit. This seems likes she's trying to save face though after embarrassing the fukk out this man and putting his career at risk now she's throwing him a bone

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
What happened to the white youtuber Will was allegedly fukking on and travelling with under the guise of collaboration for his channel during the pandemic in 2020? :sas2: