Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals That Will Smith and His Ex-Wife Sheree Zampino Sometimes Take Trips When She’s Not There

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From the article:
After being asked if Will and Sheree’s relationship gets under her skin, she said, “Never. They take trips. I’m not there. They do their thing…”

“Not together romantically, but like if he’s going on a book tour and his mom is going and his sister,” Sheree tags along as well, Jada said. “It’s fun for me to watch them enjoy them. It takes time, though.”

Jada added, “We’re not having trouble, everyone. Let’s just make that very clear cause you know that will be the next rumor.”

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
From the article:
After being asked if Will and Sheree’s relationship gets under her skin, she said, “Never. They take trips. I’m not there. They do their thing…”

“Not together romantically, but like if he’s going on a book tour and his mom is going and his sister,” Sheree tags along as well, Jada said. “It’s fun for me to watch them enjoy them. It takes time, though.”

Jada added, “We’re not having trouble, everyone. Let’s just make that very clear cause you know that will be the next rumor.”
we need to start making laws with these companies and headlines :francis:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I kinda feel like Jada is ready to tell the world, and Will is like I still got a few million to make.

Open relationships are okay.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
This family has expressed multiple times that they have an untraditional family unit. Their marriage is open. I do not understand the outrage every time they say something. Jada has a talk show, she's going to talk.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif