Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Youtube needs to start removing these videos and their revenue access needs to be blocked.

I dont get how its not in direct violation of their rules

if a youtube content creator said he was going to shoot him when he sees him and name dropped it, not subliminal, towards another youtube content creator, their channel would be deleted.

im always confused how this skirts the line of that. Maybe because its licensed as a song it gets around it

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
seem like Ace got some buzz why the fucc he wanna fucc his money up and lose his life over dumb sht?

This back and forth dead opps dissing in Jacksonville been going on for a couple of years now. It’s just the culture of the drill scene now. His biggest hit to date is about smoking dead opps.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
When will these fools ever learn that when you do shyt like this, it will only lead to them meeting an early demise?

These rappers are just walking manifestations at this point.
They don’t have to learn anything. These dudes know about death. All the biggest names in this Jacksonville drill beef have suffered losses to family members in horrific ways that go beyond your usual “my homeboy was killed” stories.

Ace blood brother and two close friends got their car hit with like 120 rounds and he watched them all die. He was the only survivor and he got hit 8 times.

Spinabenz and Ducci’s (Whoppa wit da Choppa) 1 year old nephew got killed in a drive-by in front of his mom and great grandmother and they were aiming at Ducci and missed.

Foolio’s dad and brother got murdered when he was a kid, he got shot himself multiple times, and his mom and his girlfriend got shot (both survived) in order to get to him.

That doesn’t even count all their other dead homies.

They’re all like teens or barely 20 through all this. They probably got all types of trauma and survivor’s guilt. Death is life to them.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont get how its not in direct violation of their rules

if a youtube content creator said he was going to shoot him when he sees him and name dropped it, not subliminal, towards another youtube content creator, their channel would be deleted.

im always confused how this skirts the line of that. Maybe because its licensed as a song it gets around it
I was literally thinking about this a week ago, the content of the video is about violating dead people, and it's even crazier because these guys aren't even "rappers" they're criminal degenerates that decided to hang out in a studio one day and dropped a song. The only way for this to stop is to de-platform them, just like how we want white supremacists de-platformed.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH too young and too talented for this BS

Yea man, if/when something happens to Foolio or Ace, it’s gonna be kinda fukked up to hear about after seeing all these threads and knowing their stories.

They too far gone at this point...

edit: damn this Foolio vid got 500,000 views in 8 hours. And most of that time been in the wee hours of the morning smh