Jack Splatter smashes big booty Pawg, feeds Coli masses with noodz

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why is free willy Marty the Ogre even showing up here? This thread is for the people only

Now that y'all got the appetizer full course is on the way

And you fakkits know its googset droid gang all day that's her phone I took the pics with mind

And a lot of you lames ain't had p*ssy since p*ssy had you so I don't expect you to recognize a females naked body...but I'll feed you fags anyway :comeon:

:huhldup:

A

A Friend of The People

i wasn't making fun of you she just looked like a slim red head and i could tell it wasn't your phone because of the pink on there

I actually didn't mean to quote u brother. Your post was accurate

The key to successful threads like this is to give All the haters a little time to talk their trash......so when you come back and shyt on them the ether is that much potent

It's almost that time :yes:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm gonna hold out on denying the pawgability of the ass in question until further documentation is provided, as I do see a bit of potential. You shoulda taken a wider shot tho :ufdup:.

Coli brehs, resume your fukkery. :russ:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lots of haters here can't wait for the ether to drop when Jack shows a very attractive Irish chick

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
tCp90.gif

A

A Friend of The People

nikkas went in too early. This could have been a classic roasting with more pics.

One does not....simply roast Jack Splatter. :usure:

Got an assortment of shots ready to the grateful brethren and ungrateful coli bums. I wish my phone weren't dead this iPhone is pathetic....no tinypic flash nada