2ibdjk2.jpg

mad_dogging.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Honestly I've never been more excited to ether a group of losers like brotherGay and Olivia precious who will literally hang out in my thread all day making unfunny jokes and dapping similar demonic posters like the dikkriders they are

As for my brothers..... I'm always excited to do a public service. See y'all in a few :yes:

Yea yo fat pill poppin threatening to kill coli posters for attention ass is mad as shyt b :lolbron:

U thought postin a pic of a hairy booty flabby ass pimpled up white girl was gonna get u hella cosigns n daps nikka? :leon:

Post those other pics n take dis l like the true fat no twat gettin loser u is :russ:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont dine on white meat but im curious, what exactly is a "pawg"? All the pics I've come across on this site that were deemed pawgs were usually busted white chicks. Just judging from what I've seen from some of u pawg luvin negroes on here, this pic doesn't appear to be too far from what y'all nikkas are normally praising on here. Now y'all trying to act brand new

:pachaha:

And :scusthov: @ pink butt cheeks

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/1249-http-pawg-tumblr-com.html#.UFTOVI2PWJE

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know 12 hours straight on tiny chat jacking off to blurry cams can make one parched, friend

This Friday I went on a Pawgfari to feed my coli brethren...god speed brothers. a$$hole close up coming :wow:

2ibdjk2.jpg

there is no shame in smashing skinny white women w/ a subpar asses IF they have other assets (see profile :myman:)

however, there is great shame in fornicating with fat, flat-assed white women and deluding yourself into thinking you're "smashing big booty pawgs"

:ufdup:

A

A Friend of The People

All the bytchass behavior in this thread concerns me.....we go from nikkas not knowing the difference between pimples and freckles, idiots cosigning career troll Sloppy the Don, men who haven't had vagina in years dapping the post of a known fakkit who jacks off to transexuals, and supposedly straight males fantasizing a penis and balls behind a female ass :scusthov:

Due to this bytch ass behavior, your home cooked meal has been thrown in the bushes. When nikkas learn to at least act like they have some sense when meals on wheels comes thru, I might feed the people as I originally attended.

Until then here's some scraps from yesterdays leftover....I wanted to share more with my Coli brehs :no:

IMG_2516.PNG

Y'all fukkin up :comeon:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
All the bytchass behavior in this thread concerns me.....we go from nikkas not knowing the difference between pimples and freckles, idiots cosigning career troll Sloppy the Don, men who haven't had vagina in years dapping the post of a known fakkit who jacks off to transexuals, and supposedly straight males fantasizing a penis and balls behind a female ass :scusthov:

Due to this bytch ass behavior, your home cooked meal has been thrown in the bushes. When nikkas learn to at least act like they have some sense when meals on wheels comes thru, I might feed the people as I originally attended.

Until then here's some scraps from yesterdays leftover....I wanted to share more with my Coli brehs :no:

IMG_2516.html

Y'all fukkin up :comeon:

IMG_2516.png

not bad...I can see myself hitting from the back but she needs to drop at least 10-20lbs before she can qualify as a PAWG.