Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:damn::sadbron: look at the hair on that ass

U fakkit

pgdead.png

A

A Friend of The People

she was a red head huh lol
Why is free willy Marty the Ogre even showing up here? This thread is for the people only

Now that y'all got the appetizer full course is on the way

And you fakkits know its googset droid gang all day that's her phone I took the pics with mind

And a lot of you lames ain't had p*ssy since p*ssy had you so I don't expect you to recognize a females naked body...but I'll feed you fags anyway :comeon:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Why is free willy Marty the Ogre even showing up here? This thread is for the people only

And you fakkits know its googset droid gang all day that's her phone I took the pics with mind

And a lot of you lames ain't had p*ssy since p*ssy had you so I don't expect you to recognize a females naked body...but I'll feed you fags anyway :comeon:

every nikka in this thread on shytted on u but u mad that im laughin? :pachaha:

U dont want it wit me B, with all the shyt I found out about u :salute:

now continue to show off this pasty ass white guy's hairy booty cheeks. :scusthov:

A

A Friend of The People

every nikka in this thread on shytted on u but u mad that im laughin? :pachaha:

U dont want it wit me B, with all the shyt I found out about u :salute:

now continue to show off this pasty ass white guy's hairy booty cheeks. :scusthov:

Ok fat bytch. As always I'll continue to feed the people and you can continue to troll till you get banned again you diabetic grape jelly runnin thru your veins bow legged KFC grease fryer smelling c*nt whore. Back to your alternate reality. Last time I'll reply to you you bottom of the barrel trifling bytch.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

i wasn't making fun of you she just looked like a slim red head and i could tell it wasn't your phone because of the pink on there

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:heh: I have a feeling that a lot of Ls will be taken in this thread. *grabs popcorn*

Ok fat bytch. As always I'll continue to feed the people and you can continue to troll till you get banned again you diabetic grape jelly runnin thru your veins bow legged KFC grease fryer smelling c*nt whore. Back to your alternate reality. Last time I'll reply to you you bottom of the barrel trifling bytch.

u real mad fat boy corey huh? :troll:

Go and snort some more lines and cam up on tinychat and continue to stalk coli females for approval.

me :D

u:mad:

:smoker: