Ja says he would cook MJ

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
IF his jumper was more consistent I'd say he'd have a shot. But lets say for arguments sake what about D Wade? Steve Francis? Allen Iverson? McGrady?
Wade: Yes.
Francis: Maybe, because he had such great handle to go where he needs, but I think he sometimes get nostalgic boosts.
Iverson: It was an "Oooh" moment for rookie him to break Jordan's ankles but in a one on one he's too small
T-Mac: Yes. Absolutely. 6'8" with the same skillset, athletic tier, and greater range.

These probably weren't the answers you were looking for but I don't give Jordan invincibility armor.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Francis: Maybe, because he had such great handle to go where he needs, but I think he sometimes get nostalgic boosts.
Iverson: It was an "Oooh" moment for rookie him to break Jordan's ankles but in a one on one he's too small
T-Mac: Yes. Absolutely. 6'8" with the same skillset, athletic tier, and greater range.

These probably weren't the answers you were looking for but I don't give Jordan invincibility armor.

Nah, see where you are going with this. So I got someone that's not a star or even a starter who I think would give Morant an ABSOLUTE FIT. I was actually talking about Ja not MJ but I still follow you. I think he gets AI and that's it. But what you think about Dennis Smith Jr. we talking 1 on 1 not a 5 on 5

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, see where you are going with this. So I got someone that's not a star or even a starter who I think would give Morant an ABSOLUTE FIT. I was actually talking about Ja not MJ but I still follow you. I think he gets AI and that's it. But what you think about Dennis Smith Jr. we talking 1 on 1 not a 5 on 5
All those people are going to give Ja a problem.

Dennis Smith likely also is a tough 1o1 for Ja, just can't utilize his ability in a 5 on 5. Same thing with the Beasley and Bron stories brehs with agendas like to chirp about.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Invincibility armor cmon breh, Unless he takes the ball every time MJ dribbles, he's in trouble off the rip. he's gonna have a lot harder time getting easy buckets than Jordan will. Unless he blows by Jordan every time, the he's in trouble.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Invincibility armor cmon breh, Unless he takes the ball every time MJ dribbles, he's in trouble off the rip. he's gonna have a lot harder time getting easy buckets than Jordan will. Unless he blows by Jordan every time, the he's in trouble.
Yes invincibility armor lol.

My post is my opinion on all those players chances vs Jordan. I've already stated Ja needs to a better jumper to fare better against Jordan, as he is today he's too small to rely on slashing.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yes invincibility armor lol.

My post is my opinion on all those players chances vs Jordan. I've already stated Ja needs to a better jumper to fare better against Jordan, as he is today he's too small to rely on slashing.

I'm not suggesting Jordan is the GOAT 1 on 1 player either so don't let me get you into thinking that. IJS in this case. Hell for all we know Shaq is the GOAT lol.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

It ain’t like he’s lying. We all saw what Iverson did to him.

:mjgrin:

iverson-crossover.gif

One move doesn't win a battle