Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The suspension for next season should be enough games to GUARANTEE he isnt eligible for any All-NBA awards at a minimum.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it has to be a balance

a minimum of 20-25 from the league @ the Minimum

And for the Team.. They Should match that.. He has to know, he krossin a Line, on both ends... Not just from a league standpoint, but also a team standpoint

Both suspensions need to be on the same page, and one doesn't contradict the other. Nothing worse then havin 2 parents, wit 2 diff sets of rules '.

The League should be pushing for this as well

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That's fine. But there's a reason incidents get treated separately. Those incidents are bad acts. Dancing with a gun on ig live isn't a bad act no matter how you spin it. If you have to add context and previous incidents that just let's you know what he actually did in THIS incident isn't that bad. Now obviously we can't ignore context but THIS particular event is overblown.
Question. If you're in the car and someone is dancing around with the gun in their hand, would you say that's cool, or would you tell them to knock that ish off?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not a set number of games though like what the NFL has or at least a structure to go by.
Realistically, they can't do that because there's no way they can account for every single crazy infraction possible. There perhaps should/will be a tier-system for the degree of violation, but then it would still be matter of which degree the incident falls under. They have the majors, the stuff they want in there that are based on laws/regulations, then there's all of the crazy extra-curricular. This is why they have the generic statement and treat these case-by-case.

Either way, I think he gets a minimum of 20, but somewhere between 25-40.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps

OH HELL NAH...

HIS MANS DID THAT ON PURPOSE...

JA PULLED THE GUN OUT
ONCE HIS MANS PUT HIS FACE
IN THE CAM LIKE HE WAS
READING THE COMMENTS.

DUDE LOOKS DIRECTLY AT JA
HOLDING THE GUN
THEN PUTS THE CAM BACK ON HIM
BEFORE PULLING THE PHONE DOWN
BEFORE JA REALIZES WHAT HAPPENED.

Smart-Select-20230515-144723-Samsung-Internet.gif

:devil:
:evil:

Glad someone noticed..then he dropped it quickly to make it seem he was looking out for Ja

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question. If you're in the car and someone is dancing around with the gun in their hand, would you say that's cool, or would you tell them to knock that ish off?
Obviously I wouldn't be cool with that shyt, I've actually had this happen before I just shook my head and told my cousin to put the gun away and I explained how stupid he was being.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Obviously I wouldn't be cool with that shyt, I've actually had this happen before I just shook my head and told my cousin to put the gun away and I explained hiw stupid he was being.
Two of my cousins in jail for a long time off some shyt like this.

One of them was doing the Ja, vibing to the music with his gun and a shot let off killing the dude in the front seat.

So they decided to try to cover it up and stage it like their car was shot up. Parked the car and shot it up a couple more times with dude inside.

Needless to say, them nikkas in jail for a long time:francis:

Stupid avoidable shyt. That’s why people are coming down so hard on Ja for this. Dude is being a danger to himself and those around him:smh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two of my cousins in jail for a long time off some shyt like this.

One of them was doing the Ja, vibing to the music with his gun and a shot let off killing the dude in the front seat.

So they decided to try to cover it up and stage it like their car was shot up. Parked the car and shot it up a couple more times with dude inside.

Needless to say, them nikkas in jail for a long time:francis:

Stupid avoidable shyt. That’s why people are coming down so hard on Ja for this. Dude is being a danger to himself and those around him:smh:

:dahell::wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.