Not open for further replies.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
What's people's problem? Ja is a gangsta first, hooper second :skip:

Why wouldn't he be strapped.

It's like when rappers in the 2000s would claim they were hustlers who just happened to rap. Ja a shooter who just happen to hoop.
a shooter from the burbs tho? :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So what do you suggest then as it's obvious he isn't getting the message.

Again to draw a parallel, going to jail or prison often makes dudes harder criminals. That's what it did for me. That doesn't mean don't send dudes up if it's a punishable offense...

How many passes should Ja get? How many has he already gotten?
I'm not saying give him a pass, but maybe some equivalent to probation, give him clear and obvious consequences for if this shyt happens again. If it does from there, god help him. :yeshrug:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
They allowed him to skate once (Technically several times if we count all the instances of him/his peoples doing shyt), and his dumbass is right back at it??? :mjtf:

And he can't even lie and say the shyt is old because that song JUST came out recently

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not saying give him a pass, but maybe some equivalent to probation, give him clear and obvious consequences for if this shyt happens again. If it does from there, god help him. :yeshrug:
He's already had that probation period when the league did him the solid after the gun in the club situation and the other ones that they let him slide on.

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Bruh a idiot, it's not the people he hangs around that's the problem it's him.

The problem is simple and I seen it last summer when he was on IG Live and from my own personal experience.

He's a alcoholic!!!

That liquor has gotten to him at a young age and is fukking up his judgement.

This nikka really put a loaded pistol to his head in a moving car and has made close to 40 million dollars and his 194 million dollar contract doesn't kick in until the Fall.

How fukk stupid can you be?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He need to be sat down for a minute. Try to put it in this perspective...

If a brother outside was in several dust-ups with the police (relate it to Ja's Foot Locker incident, the shyt with the teen, etc)...let's say a brother got caught reckless driving in a dirty whip with contraband but skated off it because they never searched the vehicle...

And there was an incident he was investigated for months for shooting someone but never got brought to charges (these are two actual incidents that happened to me when I was younger). These run-ins put him in contact with police, but he either making good street money or has a great job, either or...

Then he actually gets caught with a gun in a separate incident, but the laws go light on him, he does like 6 months I'm the county and he's back on the streets...

6 months after he gets out he's caught with another gun on him, and/or investigated for another shooting...

What does the block say? They call young nikkas like this "hot boys" or other equivalent terms, right? Older heads around the way will tell him and others his ass need to sit down, or they been telling him before this incident. nikkas will tell you that if you don't chill out they gonna send you up the river...

Older dudes will tell you all the time you playing with fire and when you on the radar and keep tempting em, when they can hook you they gonna fry you...

This is the reality if the image he's perpetrating that he doesn't understand. So take this back to what his reality actually is as a superstar athlete...

How many passes does Ja deserve before The League hammers him? How many passes do nikkas outside get? Because we all get em, but sooner or later that bill is due when you keep fukking around and outside the bill we be paid either thru retaliation towards you from others, or thru retaliation from law enforcement thru incarceration...

Man what does any of this have to do with the whole league being ruined? The poster I quoted said the league is ruined because of Ja Morant and that it’s Adam Silver fault and if Stern was here it wouldn’t be this way.

So I brought up a few controversies and examples of similar shyt to Ja when Stern was the president to prove the point that shyt was going on when David Stern was in charge as well and that the league wasn’t ruined then, so how is it ruined now?

Ja Morant get caught with a blick and now the league is so horrible? Man hell naw. Was the league ruined when Gilbert Arenas was bringing guns into the actual locker room?

Status
Not open for further replies.