Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t get the fascination with guns

They are instruments of DEATH. Thats all they’re good for is taking lives. These nikkas more giddy to play around with guns then they are to holla at women. Dude got MILLIONS of dollars and could be chilling on a beach with 3-5 Bria Myles looking chicks draped all over him but dude would rather sit up in a car with another man glorifying tools of DEATH

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
beeS5KV.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
nikkas saying he should get suspended may not even realize that suspension might make this shyt worse. He gonna have free/idle time to go along with this shyt, that's dangerous.
Damn we talkin bout this nikka the same way we were talkin bout troubled youth and the Covid school shutdowns :snoop:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whatever penalty that was given was clearly not enough of a deterrent. Now one of the marketable new stars of the league will be put on ice and face a lengthy suspension. Which impacts the bottom line of the league and that franchise moving forward.

Pretty straight forward. Didn't think I needed to explain it out.

Bruh what?! So was the league ruined when Spreewell was choking coaches? What about when Jason Williams was catching murder charges? What about the Kobe rape charge?

Daps
Here's pictures of Ja quoting Keef when he was a kid

FrZdulnaQAAAX4f

FrZBEFVXgAAouFk

Now idk if some of you older brehs know this or not, but I can personally attest to how much of an influence Keef had on some of my generation

I deadass still remember the day lil jojo died and how the school was talking about the shyt. Sad thing is, most of y'all probably don't even know who the fukk lil jojo is

All in all, rappers are unequivocally having an impact on the black youth, and some of y'all need to stop fukking lying about the shyt
**** shyt this doesn't look like him at all in the face anymore

And yes people know of lil Jojo in chicago

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Now the league is fukked up because Ja Morant was on live with a gun twice?
He need to be sat down for a minute. Try to put it in this perspective...

If a brother outside was in several dust-ups with the police (relate it to Ja's Foot Locker incident, the shyt with the teen, etc)...let's say a brother got caught reckless driving in a dirty whip with contraband but skated off it because they never searched the vehicle...

And there was an incident he was investigated for months for shooting someone but never got brought to charges (these are two actual incidents that happened to me when I was younger). These run-ins put him in contact with police, but he either making good street money or has a great job, either or...

Then he actually gets caught with a gun in a separate incident, but the laws go light on him, he does like 6 months I'm the county and he's back on the streets...

6 months after he gets out he's caught with another gun on him, and/or investigated for another shooting...

What does the block say? They call young nikkas like this "hot boys" or other equivalent terms, right? Older heads around the way will tell him and others his ass need to sit down, or they been telling him before this incident. nikkas will tell you that if you don't chill out they gonna send you up the river...

Older dudes will tell you all the time you playing with fire and when you on the radar and keep tempting em, when they can hook you they gonna fry you...

This is the reality if the image he's perpetrating that he doesn't understand. So take this back to what his reality actually is as a superstar athlete...

How many passes does Ja deserve before The League hammers him? How many passes do nikkas outside get? Because we all get em, but sooner or later that bill is due when you keep fukking around and outside the bill we be paid either thru retaliation towards you from others, or thru retaliation from law enforcement thru incarceration...

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Not moving Dillon Brooks when they had the chance is going to come back to haunt him as they need Tyus Jones on the roster as it's looking like Ja is going to end up with a major suspension at some point.

Yeah because anyone is thinking about Dillon Brooks and Tyus Jones at a time like this :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.