Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
All the rappers he idolizes should make a diss record about how corny it is for this sheltered kid to be playing homies and opps every time a rap song comes on…imagine cosplaying NBA youngboy to a ja morant diss :pachaha:
They'd be alienating a large percentage of their fan bases by calling out the Grand Master B / Bud Bundy types.(white, Black, Latino, Asian, etc)

grand-master-b-married-wtih-children-bud-bundy.jpg

Biting the hand that feeds them.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude clearly need to get out the south and move to Calabasas like Chief Keef did getting out of Chicago to turn his life around.

DLo and a 2nd round pick for Ja this off season, we'll even throw in Tristan Thompson to give the Grizz some more veteran leadership

:mjgrin::troll:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh I’m not

I’ve never shown bias toward anybody on here. If I think they wrong I call em out.

Based on how the 1st incident went he should know better.

If he was white & having a gun this wouldn’t be a topic.
The Pacers players alleged Ja had members of his entourage point beams at them.

This is his second time flashing a gun on camera and he is constantly making gun shooting gestures.

The company he keeps is suspect he is putting himself in danger and projecting a criminal image and lifestyle while being a professional basketball player the youth look up to. There are rumblings of alcoholism and gang affiliation. The league and his sponsors are supposed to be family friendly and wholesome. He is self destructing.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Folks gotta stop blaming music. Our generation grew up on the LOX, DMX, G-Unit & other rappers talking slick about gun play & violence. Yet we weren’t running around flashing ratchets.
What? Music then and now has absolutely negatively influenced impressionable minds. Add in Drugs, alcohol, stereotypical ideals of what is achievable.. Man listen

Status
Not open for further replies.