Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For being black too

More like this is a culmination of events after he threatened to shoot someone on Twitter, beat up a high schooler, tried to fight a Foot Locker employee, flashed lasers at Pacers employees, flashed a gun in the strip club on a road trip on IG live and now this :francis:

There’s like 200 other Black players in the league right now that don’t seem to have this issue

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh to me and you it’s not a big deal. But he doesn’t work for himself. He works for a corporation. People get fired every day from jobs for doing shyt that’s legal.

They are in business with Morant for his likeness, it's a vital part of their marketing

they don't want his likeness being connected with gun violence, period. Playing with a gun to lyrics about gun violence is easy to connect. People get fired for way less

If the nikka was doing gun safety videos then they're woulda been a nationwide debate and he'd have way more support, this is just stupidity.

you can't sign over your likeness for hundreds of millions and then forget you can't post wild shyt on IG man :francis: if he'd spent more time asking other superstars for advice instead of doing the most along with Dillon he mighta already gotten hip to how to play it, nobody tryna do this nikka any favors now :francis:
All valid points

I guess what’s tripping me out is there are athletes who are currently doing actual harm, spreading misinformation & don’t have nearly the same outrage

Seeing the hypocrisy in real time is crazy. But I see both of your points

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why U playing dumb?
Breh I’m not

I’ve never shown bias toward anybody on here. If I think they wrong I call em out.

Based on how the 1st incident went he should know better.

If he was white & having a gun this wouldn’t be a topic.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
His recklessness off the court shows in his playstyle on the court. Always injured. Misses 20 games a season then get a playoff injury every year too :snoop: Unfortunately he finna be a cautionary tale and be remembered more in the realm of the Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury than the Russell Westbrook or Allen Iverson.

This why havin vets is important for young teams. Who they oldest player? Steven Adams? That nikka watch anime what he finna do to keep nikkas straight :russ:
What does Kawhi off the court behavior say about his inability to stay on the court?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It’s not illegal to use Xanax, Percocet and Codeine in america either but if he was on IG Live partying with music and prescription drugs on camera would you defend that too? Use common sense. Obviously the context matters…
It is illegal to use them recreationally. But it’s all semantics now, he will find out you have freedoms but choices have consequences

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You keep with the firearm on the property thing? I dont get it.

First, why are you defending this dumbass so much? He is trying to throw his life away and you stay defending him? For what?

Why arent you asking the actual necessary questions? Why are you filming pointing a gun AT YOUR OWN HEAD? Why are you putting this on IG LIVE? If you are on your own property, then do you. Why do you need to post it?

Also, before this, he got a gun to go after a 17 year old at his property cause he AINT GOOD WITH HIS HANDS. Someone needs to teach this kid how to squabble.

He also had a gun on a TEAM PLANE in Denver. Is that ok or not? Dude is a repeat offender and needs to be voided from his contract so he can be a full time gangster if thats what he wants.

Stop defending this dude you dont even know. Something wrong with you if you do.
Where does it state the nba bans players from having legal firearms on their property?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Folks gotta stop blaming music. Our generation grew up on the LOX, DMX, G-Unit & other rappers talking slick about gun play & violence. Yet we weren’t running around flashing ratchets.
Different time. During those days rappers flexed having more wealth than they actually had. Yet in those days, it wasn't hard finding someone working at Burger King flexing a fake gold watch or rims on their car that they rented. Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone but no one can't be naive of its influence. Also, back then you had brehs acting hard cause they thought they had to and music did play a role. I can't think of the number of fights I saw in clubs back in the day when certain songs came on.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And 99% of the Black player’s currently in the league listen to the NBA Youngboy shyt and manage to NOT have multiple pics with a pistol
I now this site is full of trolls, but I'm beyond sick of the far right talking points that keep getting pushed on here

Status
Not open for further replies.