Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let's take a look at some of the anti-Black lyrics on display in this song?

All we do is play pretend and defend this shyt like it's not unmistakably anti-Black.

Why did the brother holding the camera feel compelled to point trigger fingers which was then followed by Ja flashing his weapon. Is there a possible relationship between the actions in the video and the music they're listening to in this clip?

You a young thug Stan. Please shut your bytch ass up.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Nope. I mean Ja is the heart and soul for the grizz do you really want to get rid of him? Now ask yourself why would a team want to get rid of a like level talented player why would they want him? Now that doesn’t mean other teams wont but I see no reason for the teams who are currently contenders to trade for Ja.

I'm anti point guard as your best player(unless you're the greatest shooter of all time). So as a philosophy I'd absolutely trade him even pre Instagram live

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
if you look deeper

i bet there's blood either on morant's hands or somebody in his entourage

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This is spiritual.

Music is Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction. They literally cast spells over the music before it's released to the public.
loco-crazy.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This ain’t Memphis, that nikka will get killed out here playing tough in the city, unless he low in the burbs but that’s too far from practices, games, team meetings, etc.
Memphis and Detroit cut from the same cloth. This corny nikka not out in the city doing this shyt, trust me. The funny thing is, the city does love and embrace Ja, but you know street dudes. There's nikkas from Memphis that would pull his hoe card if he was outside on this kinda time...

This dude would stick out like a sore thumb in The Belts or Riverview or Frayser or Raleigh (North Memphis) or Orange Mound, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.