Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I've found that, unfortunately, there are people that will find a way to defend most any action - especially when it's a celebrity. The NBA has a morality clause, plain and simple. They also have clauses about doing things like riding motorcycles, or sky diving or things that may be dangerous and thus potentially damage the investment. The NBA is a multi billion dollar business. It doesn't want its image associated with things that may be deemed unflattering, ie having the potential to affect its money. So do companies like Nike, etc. If Ja wants to flash guns, he can do it all he wants - just forego the millions and then make all the fake tough guy NBA Youngboy videos you want. I don't get why that's so difficult for some people to grasp but apparently it is.

And the same people talking about "it's an open carry state" "what did he do wrong, it's not illegal" "these white politicians posed with guns" and other nonsense, if they had a business and an employee's actions were potentially costing them money wouldn't hesitate to get rid of them.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

all due respect to chuck, but i'm dissapointed in his input here. it ain't about picking a side, but being a leader and demonstrating the right way to go about life. what ja is doing ain't it. i agree there is a double standard with politicians and other folk, but that whataboutism and false equivalency has no impact in our real life. this brother knows first hand about the damage gun culture and ignorant glamorization of guns and violence has done specifically to the black community. ja dancing around drunk to a drill adjacent rap song and waving guns is not empowering or moving progress for young black kids. chuck knows this.

it would be totally different if ja started up a foundation or youtube channel promoting responsible gun ownership and training for black folk. showcase your shyt. sponsor responsible discussion about self protection. i'm all for that and support the second amendment for that type of approach. i do not support showcasing irresponsible gun behavior.

and jj redik needs to sit down. dude is talking from the perspective of someone trying to get on with an nba team and stay cool with players. he can't relate to our culture and what it's like on the other side of the tv.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Damn I was looking forward to them Ja 2nd Amendments

rim-shot.gif

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe koz they all have sold out.. thats the reason they aint featured..I dunno Juss sayin.

Alot of resellers probs swooping as we speak wit the rumors he gonna lose his deal

Status
Not open for further replies.