Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
plax did time off shooting himself, gunbert served a lengthy suspension off his shyt too. they both suffered early ends to their careers. why are you acting like the response to ja, being a reckless dumbass, is unwarranted and unprecedented? i dont recall any situations where prominent figures who do dumb shyt AREN'T seeing smoke with it
shyt Jayson Williams accidently killed someone essentially doing what Ja was doing

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

I notice people like mentioning politicians to make themselves look smarter. JJ was looking for quick ratings boost.

This is strictly a private entity like NBA or Nike punishing their guy for breaking the rules and making their reputation look worse. Whattaboutism will never work in private companies. If I showed up to work high as fukk, Bill Clinton smokin weed ain't gonna save my job :russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I notice people like mentioning politicians to make themselves look smarter. JJ was looking for quick ratings boost.

This is strictly a private entity like NBA or Nike punishing their guy for breaking the rules and making their reputation look worse. Whattaboutism will never work in private companies. If I showed up to work high as fukk, Bill Clinton smokin weed ain't gonna save my job :russ:
And even if they want to go that route, show me a politician dancing on camera with the gun in their hand, in or not in a public place.

Here's a dude dancing with a gun

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
shyt Jayson Williams accidently killed someone essentially doing what Ja was doing
the nicca went to court and it was plastered all over the news when that happened. i actually remember that incident. he was heavily scrutinized (rightfully so). and he ultimately ended up in prison for that incident

That's another reason why ja shouldnt be wigglin n jigglin in the strip club holdin the strap OR randomly uppin that bytch in a car with his friends

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
And even if they want to go that route, show me a politician dancing on camera with the gun in their hand, in or not in a public place.

Here's a dude dancing with a gun
Would be a career suicide for a politician if he played bunch of criminal lyrics and showcased his weapons in a car. Or even worse, if a politician did something like kid rock did and shot bunch of beer cans with automatic rifle, as a protest :mjlol:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
the nicca went to court and it was plastered all over the news when that happened. i actually remember that incident. he was heavily scrutinized (rightfully so). and he ultimately ended up in prison for that incident

That's another reason why ja shouldnt be wigglin n jigglin in the strip club holdin the strap OR randomly uppin that bytch in a car with his friends
Even before that, his ass was on MTV cribs walking around with a gun in his hand

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

I said the exact same thing in some thread after that other incident a couple months ago. The risk is that sooner or later that energy you put out comes back at you. I don't know about most people, but more than anything he looks to me like a young black man who has it all and for whatever idiotic reason wants to put a target on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.