J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

full

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So the new narrative is the chicago superintendent is a c00n cuz he was upset about resources being used on this hoax.
These black liberals have no shame:dead:

Where was all that black pride and skepticism of the white justice system when Mr. Cosby was hemmed up:sas2:
He been a c00n way before this fakkit nikka pulled this stunt. If you not from Chicago or been here for years, I wouldnt expect you to know how people feel about him.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
No he doesnt. He is making black people look bad. They arent even mentioning that he was gay anymore or that the attack was supposed to be homophobic. Which is what we all knew would happen. This is now about a black man lying on white people now instead of a gay nikka lying. And aint nobody out here socking up gay people just for being gay. Stop that bullshyt.

You are right, my nikka. I’m watching cnn right now and all they’re harping on is the racial component of this shyt. Apparently the CPD said “he took advantage of racism.” But nothing about the homophobia aspect of this bullshyt. :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You are right, my nikka. I’m watching cnn right now and all they’re harping on is the racial component of this shyt. Apparently the CPD said “he took advantage of racism.” But nothing about the homophobia aspect of this bullshyt. :francis:

Racism initiates much more of a visceral response than homophobia does. The world has had racial issues since the dawn of time, homophobia hasn't been around that long.