J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Musty

Banned
Daps
So the new narrative is the chicago superintendent is a c00n cuz he was upset about resources being used on this hoax.
These black liberals have no shame:dead:

Where was all that black pride and skepticism of the white justice system when Mr. Cosby was hemmed up:sas2:

They worried about the SUPERINTENDENT c00ning?
:snoop:

Jussie called the police with a noose on saying the white folks tried to hang him slavery style, when he actually paid Africans to do it....that’s about as ******ish as it gets, smh.
:to:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
No he doesnt. He is making black people look bad. They arent even mentioning that he was gay anymore or that the attack was supposed to be homophobic. Which is what we all knew would happen. This is now about a black man lying on white people now instead of a gay nikka lying. And aint nobody out here socking up gay people just for being gay. Stop that bullshyt.
nikka you sound mad af. nikka don't ever quote me again fukknikka I didn't ask for your input kick rocks bytch ass nikka.

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
They said he confessed that he did this in part because of wanting a salary increase for Empire, right.... The Internets are reporting that he was making $65,000 per episode with 18 episodes per year. That comes out to $1,170,000 in pre-tax earnings just off his Empire salary alone not including any endorsements, other acting gigs, etc.. There is not a jury or judge in American (besides maybe in Hollywood) that is going to find sympathy for your punk ass not making enough money. Ol' boy thought he had it figured out and was going straight to the top!
giphy.gif

Now he about to eat these charges. I never thought I would see the day that I would ever agree with a Donald Trump tweet, but damn leave it to Bussie Smollett to do the impossible. :pacspit: Sound money management and mental health y'all- it is critical to have those two things whether you making $30k or $1.2 m... :wow:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka you sound mad af. nikka don't ever quote me again fukknikka I didn't ask for your input kick rocks bytch ass nikka.
You aint about shyt bruh. Knock it the fukk off nikka. I do what the fukk I want like quoting your fakkit ass and correcting your clearly taking dikk in leisure time ass. Pull up if you tight about it or stfu with your bytching.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this entire situation is a mess :snoop:i thought he was making dough in Empire guess i was wrong. he for sure wasn't making as much as Terrance Howard and Taraji. still not worth it to lie about this shyt. now people gonna use this as fuel which is very bad.