J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Edub

Veteran
Daps
CWB Chicago: Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

"Meanwhile, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been quietly working on the origins of Smollett’s letter for nearly a month. Giving it far more “attention” than he knew.

Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.

In a conversation on Feb. 8th, before police met with brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo, a leading source within the Smollett attack investigation called the hate crime a "false flag"and said “There is a direct line between (the letter) and (the purported attack)." In the same conversation, the source hinted at what was to come: "This is not a whodunit. It's a how-many-people-dunit."

Whoever mailed the letter "made an enormous mistake," we were told. Federal charges were "certain."

Alphabet boys don't play :towelmax:
And if you think this is just some out of the blue attempt that is fake, you’d be wrong.....THIS FALSE FLAG I GUARANTEE WAS INSPIRED BY THE FLORIDA GAY NIGHT CLUB SHOOTING.....WHICH WAS ALSO A FALSE FLAG.......

Many, not all, but many of these mass shooting and attacks are false flags.....and they worked.....Jussie knew this and
like an idiot attempted his own for FAME.....wtf:snoop::beli:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm mad for two reasons

For Jussie being an attention whoring dumbass

For handing racist cacs a win, they will now use this to dismiss and minimise every real hate crime against black people moving forward

BP: I was racially profiled and brutalised by 2 white cops
WP::duck:let's wait for all the facts/evidence to come in:shaq2::comeon:

cacs haven't had a win like this since they got OJ

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
giphy.gif

10amEST

:popcorn3:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Those celebrities that jumped to his defense are quiet is hell now

One thing I hate about social media and why I stay off it... everyone riding when things are going well or they getting clout off some shyt and they need their voices heard

But when it's not going their way it's nothing but silence.

shyts disgusting

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Only reason I Kinda believed it was because I thought it was too outlandish to be untrue.

Like what kind of self respecting black person just CREATES a fukking hate crime so cartoonish? Its absurd.

:what:
So, the story of going outside at 2:00am during a polar vortex, when you're relatively wealthy, to get a subway sandwich, and two white MAGA radicals just happened to be out there in downtown Chicago with a noose and bleach, recognize him as the gay guy in Empire and wraps a noose around his neck, wasn't outlandish or cartoonish to you from jump street?