J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I need to know why would he lie about a situation like this

I know people lie about their age, where they grew up, how much money they got, who they fukking and who ass they beat.. but hell we are a bunch of nobodies

You well known and the camera is on u 7 days a week, so if u say u taking a shyt at 9am, someone will find out u really took it at 9:30...

I noticed he had a album coming out, so he probably wanted to have that Tupac quad studio accident happen to him

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to know why would he lie about a situation like this

I know people lie about their age, where they grew up, how much money they got, who they fukking and who ass they beat.. but hell we are a bunch of nobodies

You well known and the camera is on u 7 days a week, so if u say u taking a shyt at 9am, someone will find out u really took it at 9:30...

I noticed he had a album coming out, so he probably wanted to have that Tupac quad studio accident happen to him

He will release a statement saying he has mental illness and it got the best of him

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I'm seeing people on social media tryna push the "don't believe the police" narrative, as if Jussie's story was anymore believable :snoop:
these cats are like women in the sense that they cannot admit wrong

and the women :mjlol:
61160607a99a49d18cd4d67c4ac3ff86b0dccbff3619cd9a0c7e26332da1cddbe81e357e.jpg

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
He better get charged for the fake anthrax too
CWB Chicago: Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

"Meanwhile, the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service has been quietly working on the origins of Smollett’s letter for nearly a month. Giving it far more “attention” than he knew.

Late Monday, CWBChicago received confirmation that the letter case has been before a federal grand jury and multiple subpoenas have been generated over the course of the investigation.

In a conversation on Feb. 8th, before police met with brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo, a leading source within the Smollett attack investigation called the hate crime a "false flag"and said “There is a direct line between (the letter) and (the purported attack)." In the same conversation, the source hinted at what was to come: "This is not a whodunit. It's a how-many-people-dunit."

Whoever mailed the letter "made an enormous mistake," we were told. Federal charges were "certain."

Alphabet boys don't play :towelmax: