Albums J. Cole - The Off-Season (Discussion Thread)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It’s actually pretty crazy how many all time greats we’re witnessing in real time right now

From Cole, Kendrick and Drake to Lebron and KD, Steph Curry.. the Tom Brady’s, etc.

Literal all time greats that’ll be in the history books.. we’re witnessing these people work in real time, and some people have their heads shoved too far up their own pretentious asses to even appreciate it. So unfortunate
I had this same revelation over the last year or so myself, people gotta let that hate out their heart man.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
J Cole is nice. And like others have said in here, I also felt he was missing something I can't put my finger on. I've never listened to a whole J Cole project without getting somewhat bored at some point with his previous releases......but this shyt here...excellent album. Not one Skippable track.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It’s actually pretty crazy how many all time greats we’re witnessing in real time right now

From Cole, Kendrick and Drake to Lebron and KD, Steph Curry.. the Tom Brady’s, etc.

Literal all time greats that’ll be in the history books.. we’re witnessing these people work in real time, and some people have their heads shoved too far up their own pretentious asses to even appreciate it. So unfortunate
Drake stands alone him hip hop greatness

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been listening all day and it’s got that instant good feel, ain’t skipped no tracks.

Pride is the devil is one of J Cole’s best songs IMO.

Just wish the album was longer, but I’m feeling it :wow: