Neverland
we all know the core elements of hip hop

MCing...
Breakin...
Writing...
DJing...

Battling is involved in ALL of them

How dare this nikka bow out like a weirdo punk? He anti hip hop :why:

I trust anyone disgusted by this nikka. People praising him don't got a clue about the art

Mayne

Mimi had more heart

And she was doing this on the weekends

revelecion.gif

*Streams butterfly* :scust:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Cole will never be considered a serious rapper again. That said, Kendrick somewhere strategizing on how to get rid of these womanizer allegations, Drake already put out a "I'm not a Pedo" anthem, meanwhile Cole somewhere like

giphy.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Kendrick won, Drake lost and Cole didn't play.

Making the final rankings after this 1) Kendrick 2) Cole 3) Drake pretty much definitively.
With the benefit of hindsight, sounds to me like he had absolutely nothing to gain by getting involved in this bullshyt tbh but plenty to lose.

Smart man folds, gets called a coward but walks away from the table with his money. Dumb man goes all-in on a bad hand and loses everything. :hubie:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Making the final rankings after this 1) Kendrick 2) Cole 3) Drake pretty much definitively.
With the benefit of hindsight, sounds to me like he had absolutely nothing to gain by getting involved in this bullshyt tbh but plenty to lose.

Smart man folds, gets called a coward but walks away from the table with his money. Dumb man goes all-in on a bad hand and loses everything. :hubie:

FOH with this loser mentality. 1) Kendrick, 2) Drake. Cole is disqualified :camby:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Cole lawst man. He DID participate thats the thing. Then he felt the rumblings like Japan after Pearl Harbor and tucked his whole summer in. Should've stood and faced the music like them but he had a tummyache or whatever. Now his whole album came and went when we should've been celebrating. smh

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

But Cole did play breh. He reneged. Played his hand then turned around and said :hubie:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
But Cole did play breh. He reneged. Played his hand then turned around and said :hubie:
eh. I guess he played then folded early when he saw what the situation was and got up off the table once he heard the stakes.

different metaphor: They at the community pool. Cole dipped his toes in the water, saw there were no lifeguards and went home amidst laughter from the whole community. Drake and Kendrick both jumped in the pool. They wasn't scurred. Drake drowned though.

Cole seem like a p*ssy at school the next day, but... the nikka was at school the next day.

Cole lived his raps - he picked the gun up but realized it wasn't for him and put it down.
I respect that more than a nikka gettin shot over shyt they popped :hubie: and I been that nikka before - literally

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

:what: Weird ass logic is this

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cole backed out before Dot/Drake got messy. Cole also seemingly has no pedo type incidents "he a family man" remember? ALSO, Dot would not have dragged Cole like he did Drake, that was bad blood.

"Cole would have got his rep tarnished" is full cap, in no way would Dot/Cole have turned out like Dot/Drake. Cole has no heart.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
We had nikkas throwing up pedophile,domestic violence and deadbeat allegations.

I understand not wanting to be part of that shyt

If it was pure music shyt Id still be on his head..,but this shyt went left.
Soft …… this a rap battle man ….. tired of yall soft nikkaz with this rule shyt