J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah. She came at him and Kendrick talking bout they don't protest and all that bullshyt. He didn't say he don't be reading. He told her to get off her high horse. Teach rather than criticize.

If I remember correctly he did say something about reading or not reading enough but it was tongue in cheek.

He said something like “Go support Noname, she’s does the real research/reading. A nikka like me just be rapping” or something to that effect.

The crazy thing she was dead ass wrong in the first place. Both Kendrick and Cole attended protests they just didn’t want it publicized.

And if we’re keeping it real she’s a wack rapper.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If I remember correctly he did say something about reading or not reading enough but it was tongue in cheek.

He said something like “Go support Noname, she’s does the real research/reading. A nikka like me just be rapping” or something to that effect.

The crazy thing she was dead ass wrong in the first place. Both Kendrick and Cole attended protests they just didn’t want it publicized.

And if we’re keeping it real she’s a wack rapper.
Like I said shorty was an entitled brat. That whole ordeal was some bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Like I said shorty was an entitled brat. That whole ordeal was some bullshyt.

Oh yea for sure I knew what her game was when she attacked Killer Mike on Twitter and he was respectfully lighting her ass up and she tried to pull the “Your disrespecting me because i’m a WOMAN” angle when SHE was the one who started the shyt with him.

She’s the worst type of pretentious.