J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
But where's the substance?.....J Cole has never in his life been a better rapper than Kendrick. Ever. He can not pen an entire verse with the depth Kendrick can. Which is why he's turned into the mulatto Eminem and started focusing on flows and wordplay rather than rapping with meaning. Because that was his only hope to get the throne. Dumb himself down and try to get the crown through "bars".

But Kendrick came back to remind him what a true lyricist is. Fukk the bars. Let's see your best verse. Man to man.

And Cole knew he wasn't up for the challenge. The end.
' I know some rappers using big words to make their similes curve......my simplest shyt be more pivotal.
I penetrate the hears of good kids and criminals, worry some individuals that live life critical '

:wow:

yourgod

Pro
Daps
I ain’t really a fan of any of these mfs but it’s funny seein the responses and generational divide happen in real time. A disconnect happened between the older heads and young cats on what is and ain’t accepted in hiphop. Hopefully Cole bytchin up course corrects some of it.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Aight then if he wasn't feeling doing a diss then why do it in the first place?

changing his stance two days later it just comes across as fake and makes him look soft

You never stop learning. My theory is he really thought he could go there even with a friend, but once he actually did it was too many mixed feelings.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
No lies detected from Charleston here.

It's a lot of clown shyt going on in this thread and it's honestly disappointing.

:francis:

Why are people talking like this battle was about to set off another east vs west civil war? It's just a battle there wasn't even any real beef involved. We can't just get a couple of mcs going bar for bar? And Cole wasn't some unassuming peace love I'm just here to rap type either, he been putting out competitive energy for years.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Takeover route wasn’t why Jay lost. He lost for underestimating his opponent. Cole lost for not having enough confidence in himself. It’s actually the inverse lmao.

Exactly, Jay didnt lose bc of Takeover, it was actually a pretty good dis.

The difference is Nas came back with Ether and it was just on another level.

Jay underestimated Nas

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect to any man that keeps it 100 in the face of external pressure. :salute: He acknowledged he was reaching and not being himself. We need more of this everywhere.

We really more invested in drama than nikkas showing growth and maturity and real friendshio? Aint like you gotta look very far for some conflict if thats what you want.

I know we love battles and drama but it aint for everybody. He said what was obvious to anyone paying attention and not just out for blood...they are friends. You look at the great battles everybody wants to keep mentioning...none of them were friends at the time. You gonna have a public battle with your bro over "Its big me"? :usure:

How many great battles involved dudes knocking on 40? These nikkas have reached legacy act status. They can all tour without dropping any new shyt. Their respective places in rap and history are what they are.

We would all have fewer people locked up or dead if everybody had the level of self awareness, honesty, and willingness to go against the grain as Cole.