J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
No lies detected from Charleston here.

It's a lot of clown shyt going on in this thread and it's honestly disappointing.

:francis:

Lol it's just words bro.
Nobody was in danger.
He didn't say anything crazy or foul about dude or vice-versa.
He just said he better than Kendrick just like he did on the track that prompted the response

All that other extra shyt is a cop out
Cole will be back saying no one can fukk with him on the mic in his next freestyle.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The unobjective and simple nikkas will boil it down to some "he was afraid of Kendrick" type of shyt, which is unfortunate.

We all found out that he really lives by the things he says. He values his own peace more than proving something to the masses.

Personally I wish he had more "jump out that window" in him.Thus is the only time I want anybody to be more like Game.

And the unfortunate byproduct of this is that rightly or wrongly he can't claim to be the best anymore. Jermaine Cole ended up being too nice to claim his rightful place...WOW!!!

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
I can picture it now if Rae and Ghost apologize for "Shark nikkas".

"Ayoo B, check it out gawd...my bad on that Biggie Smalls shyt. Ya know nikkas just playing ya know, and it wasn't on par with the math of how the Wu goes down."

:why: Breh its over. Just shut down The Booth and move onto Country music or some shyt. Call this place The Barnyard because these rappers man....

Facts i also forgot about the Cuban linx disses to Biggie bc he bit Nas album cover.

Imagine Wu apologizin to Biggie like "Damn fam we sorry, let's be friends"........hahahah

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
The unobjective and simple nikkas will boil it down to some "he was afraid of Kendrick" type of shyt, which is unfortunate.

We all found out that he really lives by the things he says. He values his own peace more than proving something to the masses.

Personally I wish he had more "jump out that window" in him.Thus is the only time I want anybody to be more like Game.

And the unfortunate byproduct of this is that rightly or wrongly he can't claim to be the best anymore. Jermaine Cole ended up being too nice to claim his rightful place...WOW!!!

Aight then if he wasn't feeling doing a diss then why do it in the first place?

changing his stance two days later it just comes across as fake and makes him look soft

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
let this be a lesson to these rap nyggas.

if you go the Takeover route, its gonna result in a L

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

In all seriousness, his career aint a wrap, but he will never get back what position he had
Takeover route wasn’t why Jay lost. He lost for underestimating his opponent. Cole lost for not having enough confidence in himself. It’s actually the inverse lmao.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lol it's just words bro.
Nobody was in danger.
He didn't say anything crazy or foul about dude or vice-versa.
He just said he better than Kendrick just like he did on the track that prompted the response

All that other extra shyt is a cop out
Cole will be back saying no one can fukk with him on the mic in his next freestyle.

Brother, he said that his response to Kendrick was not in alignment with his purpose and path, your read of his lyrics doesn't factor into that equation in any way.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
image.png

Is this real :troll: