J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Naw that Canada Dry line is immortalized. Common lowkey ate Drake up it's just the kids and the fact hiphop had became such a popularity contest by then gave Drake a pass for not responding.
I always agreed with this but Drake stay scheming verse was cold so many people look at the beef as a draw

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
drake-writing-patois-meme.jpg

:lolbron:

lol yea thats about it, respect to the man because he capitalized on his opportunity but never got why he is in these conversations when he writes by committee

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Never thought i’d see the day damn near everybody was shook over one MC

Even when Nas KO’d Jigga he couldn’t just recklessly talk shyt without a response. He told Power 105 that Cam’ron’s album was wack and that Nore needed to step his game up and that led to a Nas-Dipset war that went on for YEARS even though they all knew in their hearts they weren’t on Nas level. Nore was mad about that shyt for half a decade lol.

Same thing with Jim Jones and Jay. Jimmy was NEVER going to be anywhere near Jay’s level but he had the heart or the audacity at least to step in the ring.

Where the hell is these nikkas heart? Its especially crazy for Cole, whose said over and over he wants it with any and everybody, to just throw in the towel.

And if Drake and his team of 100 ghostwriters tuck tale then Kendrick may really actually be Candy Man. I ain’t never seen no shyt like this
These new nikkaz aren't that competitive period. One thing about NY it's a true melting pot for MC's (at least used to be). Redman used to go to Ny to battle all the time to prove himself. Jim is obviously tiers below Jay but he didn't give a fukk hell 50 when he little known put out How to Rob. I'm not from NY(10 mins away) but lived there for 5+ years it's competitive Hip Hop is more like a sport has a different feel in NY the boroughs even compete against each other:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know TheColi predominantly has a more older demographic than most social media sites / forums but niccas in here taking maturity to another level. Talking about Cole being a role model and someone would be doing time like G-Dep like mfs ain't talkin' about the art of rap and not no actual fukkshyt like this is drill disses or something :deadrose:
What I was saying is this is all entertainment and I take none of it seriously. I don't go through a rapper's catalogs and pick and choose what BS they said should be taken serious vs not. It's all puffery and bluster anyway.

Some of yall hungry for any real type of rap beef. Back when I was a kid and rappers beefed bodies likely dropped, people got robbed, people got their ass beat and a chain got snatched. Today they just take a few shots at each other for a bit then later squash it and make music together and they can save that. These modern rap beefs are just promotional stunts. That's not the art of rap it's WWE wrestling style spats with people who have no qualms with each other and are likely meeting up for drinks while it going on in public.