J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cole crashed out and let Nas down at the same time. :mjgrin: Ye still the goat. He ain’t letting us down.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This need to be Kendrick :demonic: Throw another dart at that scary ass nikka

michael-jackson-mj.gif

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
He should have apologized for the wrong approach, because honestly trying to diss kendrick's catalog was the biggest mistake we've seen in decades...shouldn't have apologized for trying to be competitive though.
But yeah, thats the approach that got him all this hate. Imagine dissing snoop and focusing on taking shyts at Doggystyle, or trying to diss Outkast ATLiens Lmao

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The thing that's makes this so corny is that it's not even genuine. All that "I love my brother" shyt. Nah bro. If Cole truly felt in his heart he could beat Kendrick he's not backing down. Dude flat out admitted he couldn't sleep the last 2 days :mjlol:.....trying to say it was because he didn't feel good in his heart dissing his brother. Stop. He couldn't sleep because he was terrified of what Kendrick had coming back to him. So he got up on stage and surrendered hoping Kendrick would let him live.

If he did this before the 7 minute drill I could understand. But doing it after he already shytted on Kendricks catalog and basically called him an attention whore. Nah bro. Cole knew he couldn't handle Kendrick in a battle. All those "bars" he been hiding behind for years weren't gonna save him from the substance Kendrick was about to drop on him. And he knew it.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
On further reflection I hope Kendrick ends this nikka and sends him to the shadow realm.

Wasn’t a big Cole fan before but acknowledged his steady ascension post 2016. Sad to see him go out like this but he really shoulda never released the diss in the first place