IYO SKY [ Io Shirai ] Official Stan Thread

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I remember at one point during her hiatus last year, Sasha showed off on IG that she was doing some training with some Joshis out in Japan.

I want to legit see some shyt she learned. I wanna see a Sasha we don’t get to see when she’s restricted on Raw or SD.

Not even just some joshis breh, Sasha was at Sendai Girls dojo training under the legend Meiko Satomura, (who legit belongs on the Mount Rushmore of joshi)

tumblr-2f3602386f6bd73298a77ff2603bcb53-c389d846-1280.jpg

Now, who was Meiko's great rival in the back half of her career...

sendaigirlsbanner.jpg

535217cbe7540bb5-600x338.jpg

who ultimately dethroned and carried the torch as #1 Joshi after being the only person to pin Satomura clean during her run as final boss of the joshi wrestling scene?

tumblr_nzuv24nkMY1tszqifo9_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nzuv24nkMY1tszqifo10_r1_500.gif

^ that right there, winning the Red Belt from Satomura at Stardom's Year End Climax 2015, is the biggest moment in Io's career to this point and was basically the moment when she ascended to All-Time Great status

I feel like we're gonna see the most motivated version of Sasha Banks in this match... shyt has the potential to be MOTY if they let them cook:wow:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
:rudy: when you remember that if they gave her the ball sooner, we could have had Io vs Bianca and an epic Io vs Kairi storyline instead of wasting all that time having Shayna as the focal point of the division

Whoever was the Shayna mark backstage cost us some classics brehs :beli:

:manny: better late than never I guess

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:rudy: when you remember that if they gave her the ball sooner, we could have had Io vs Bianca and an epic Io vs Kairi storyline instead of wasting all that time having Shayna as the focal point of the division

Whoever was the Shayna mark backstage cost us some classics brehs :beli:

:manny: better late than never I guess
So, blame HHH

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't really know what Kamen Rider is but apprently Io is into it so we all have to love Kamen Rider now ok brehs

6g4osjr1bwh31.jpg

2rpjjlezhl541.jpg

Another reason to stan?? Don’t mind if I do.

Tanahashi is big fan of Kamen Rider too. The gesture where he points to the sky is the signature of Kamen Rider Kabuto. He appeared in a movie for Kamen Rider Kabuto.

Kamen Rider Decade > Every other Rider

kshxyywvdh851.jpg

Last edited: