4VbTFyn.gif

GC9Kqxy.gif

Thanks again Rhea :shaq: :takedat:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

damn this dude cucknette is virulently racist. even cucky's co-host had to call him out.

Yeah I don't see how this cac has any fans here, especially after that :hhh:

NJPW is basically the wrestling Cornette would like, but he doesn't because:

1. He claims they are promoting silly stuff, just because they had Omega there, and because of Ibushi.
2. He doesn't watch because of the Japanese commentary, because he can't understand it. He wants an American company to be like NJPW.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
NJPW is basically the wrestling Cornette would like, but he doesn't because:

1. He claims they are promoting silly stuff, just because they had Omega there, and because of Ibushi.
2. He doesn't watch because of the Japanese commentary, because he can't understand it. He wants an American company to be like NJPW.
Closest is... ROH. *shudders*

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Cornette worked there and was fired so he definitely won't care to watch that.

He also hates anything involving luchadors and lucha libre.
Then NWA would've given him what he wanted. Smokey Mountain Wrestling is dead and buried and that shyt doesn't fly anymore

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Then NWA would've given him what he wanted. Smokey Mountain Wrestling is dead and buried and that shyt doesn't fly anymore
His dumbass fukked that up by making that stupid racist joke he made :russ:. Corny's mouth got him in trouble.

To call Io interchangeable shows how out of touch he really is, despite whatever knowledge of the game he holds. Melzer isn't that much better but at least he keeps his ears to the streets, so to speak.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah I don't see how this cac has any fans here, especially after that :hhh:
He made a fried chicken/Ethiopia joke to get fired from NWA and his video of him saying nikka gets posted all the time. He's as racist as Russo which is sadly predictable. They both should be banned from being discussed here.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Come home and be with your hubby that’s THE CHAMP lo :wow:

In her most recent Tokyo Sports interview, Io reveals that she recently got a new cat...

【WWE】イオ NXTベルト奪取は猫のおかげ – 東京スポーツ新聞社
Google translate said:
As was the case in Japan, I wouldn't be able to do without cats. But I didn't keep it until my life was stable because it was a foreign land. I was patient.

I think we can ascertain that she doesn't have any plans to move back to Japan anytime soon

So you can forget it, buddy :ufdup: