Memphis TN
fj6mqp88s2451.jpg
:takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
She deserved it, especially after such a successful revamp of her character. She is the most talented woman in the company.

I still think of her match with Candice LeRae of all people, it was such a well put together match and I enjoyed every minute of it from both girls.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
These midgets need to learn from Her... watching io vs Charles and even the triple threat with Ripley she looks like she belongs even though she's considerably smaller.. meanwhile ciampa got hoed and exposed by the bol killer cross. Ciampa be overpowering the other midgets with his fighting style because he's a bit bigger but that shyt don't work on someone 65lbs heavier than you. Long story short... fix your wrestling style to your size and your opponents

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Stanning Io is so comfy :ahh:

We never have to worry about her saying some :mjpls: shyt, donating to Trump campaigns, etc

We never gonna wake up one day to find her caught up in some :sitdown: situation or doing some other reprehensible shyt

Instead she just stays blessing us with GOAT-tier skills in the ring and GOAT-tier lewd content outside the ring :blessed:

The day she retires is the day I'm done with this wrestling shyt brehs :wow:

if you aren't stanning a wholesome joshi ace, you lost