I've said it once and will say it again black players that got to CAC schools are c00ns

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
NOW it is. That's something that has progressed over time. HBCU's never had a chance after desegregation. Miami wasn't always known as a football powerhouse. I'm not saying if all the top athletes went to HBCU's those schools would be able to even accommodate them. But you have to learn to crawl before you walk, walk before you jog and job before you sprint. HOF NFL players went to HBCU's. Over time those football programs eroded. If top players eventually chose HBCU's they would schedule non conference teams and get those huge pay outs which would help build the program.

Michael Vick going to Va Tech (though not a HBCU) is an example of what could happen. When Vick blew up he put the program on the map and Tech started getting better recruits. It needs to be a movement but I doubt it will ever happen.

This is bullshyt... Tech had the best players in Virginia, black or white...BEFORE Vick got there.
52681a_lg.jpeg

Virginia Tech will never be in the top tier of football programs for 2 reasons.

- They are not able to recruit nationally, just regionally....They aren't a brand like USC,Texas,Michigan,FSU etc.

-Beamerball isn't the sexiest thing to sell to recruits

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
NOW it is. That's something that has progressed over time. HBCU's never had a chance after desegregation. Miami wasn't always known as a football powerhouse. I'm not saying if all the top athletes went to HBCU's those schools would be able to even accommodate them. But you have to learn to crawl before you walk, walk before you jog and job before you sprint. HOF NFL players went to HBCU's. Over time those football programs eroded. If top players eventually chose HBCU's they would schedule non conference teams and get those huge pay outs which would help build the program.

Michael Vick going to Va Tech (though not a HBCU) is an example of what could happen. When Vick blew up he put the program on the map and Tech started getting better recruits. It needs to be a movement but I doubt it will ever happen.

My nikka HBCU's schedule games against D1 FBS teams all the time, and you know what happens, they get completely trashed :what:

They can't compete against them. Even lower level D1 teams like Arkansas state, Wyoming or a Colorado state would trash prairie view

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
My nikka HBCU's schedule games against D1 FBS teams all the time, and you know what happens, they get completely trashed :what:

They can't compete against them. Even lower level D1 teams like Arkansas state, Wyoming or a Colorado state would trash prairie view

I think he's getting at that multiple years of black recruits need to be matyrs, and forsake their careers for the betterment of black people...and go to HBCU's and sell that ass to big time programs...

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
OP what do u think about black players representing Amerikkka in the Olympics? With all the recent events i think they should all boycott. Of course thats not gonna happen, but it would be a helluva statement. I wish something like that would happen

If anything, we should take more pride in that shyt....America is just as much ours, as anybody elses

Black and Latinos are an integral reason as to why America became a superpower and as influential as it is.

CAC's need to be reminded of that on a world stage....constantly.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spot on breh. Frustrating that so many people are so short sighted. The NCAA is a racist institution. It's a billion dollar industry and the players are treated like slaves.
I don't know why any black person is against blacks pooling our talent and resources.

Goes back to group economics. Black people suck at it. Howard, Morehouse, NC&AT, FAMU and Hampton should be powerhouses. All the money from sports would have those schools on fleek but, nikkas rather be at the white schools. Imagine if the Fab Five were wearing Howard jerseys :wow:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Is someone a c00n if they work for cac companies? When does it end?

Athletes choosing a Power school over and HBCU doesn't take any money out of my pocket. And I'm not going to fault those athletes for doing what they feel is best, especially when common sense tells me it's the better option.

JaMarcus Russell seemingly got boosted up to #1 after running a train on ND on a big time program (LSU) on a big time stage ( Sugar Bowl).
Does this happen if he goes to an HBCU?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

They do it for the money. How you thing small schools move up to d1? It takes money.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
What is OP's definition of a white school? Is there some sort of constituent % or are all non-HBCUs considered "white schools?".

Y'all nikkas could racialize choosing salt over pepper.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Is someone a c00n if they work for cac companies? When does it end?

Athletes choosing a Power school over and HBCU doesn't take any money out of my pocket. And I'm not going to fault those athletes for doing what they feel is best, especially when common sense tells me it's the better option.

JaMarcus Russell seemingly got boosted up to #1 after running a train on ND on a big time program (LSU) on a big time stage ( Sugar Bowl).
Does this happen if he goes to an HBCU?

If this happens, he saves the Raiders from a :snoop: decision....and himself from the lifelong tag of being one of the biggest failures the NFL has ever seen.

He'd pretty much be a better Bruce Eugene, or a black Jared Lorenzen