I've said it once and will say it again black players that got to CAC schools are c00ns

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Ohio State University has a black president, black atheletic director, black student president, is it a cac university too?

:patrice:

:gladbron:

238.jpg

hey wait a minute...:francis::ufdup:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
All these colleges got some racist in it but I took it as OP talmbout SEC Schools where the fans make videos being outright racists.

Schools like Nebraska could count as well, but thats mostly the perception of the State in itself with lack of African Americans. No basis of racist there..not publicly atleast

Also Prestigious schools known more in popular media as a sports school (Duke) vs a school in popular media known more for academics (Harvard)

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
like there aren't racist fans up north and on the west coast. :mjlol:

why do coli nikkas act like racism only exist in the south? :mjlol:

ferguson happened up north. eric garner happened on the east coast. donald sterling was an owner of an LA team.

stop acting like everywhere other than the south is some kind of safe haven from racism.
Missouri is not in the north

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I'm confused, because University of Michigan is in Ann Arbor, which is like San Francisco with snow levels of whytness, but the fab five were some of the realest to play the game

FabFive5inMichiganBasketball.jpg~original

Jalen Rose was getting arrested in drug busts and shyt, c'mon now

but if by "cac" schools, you mean Duke... :patrice:
Getting busted for drugs makes Jalen Rose "real"?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
All these colleges got some racist in it but I took it as OP talmbout SEC Schools where the fans make videos being outright racists.

Schools like Nebraska could count as well, but thats mostly the perception of the State in itself with lack of African Americans. No basis of racist there..not publicly atleast

Also Prestigious schools known more in popular media as a sports school (Duke) vs a school in popular media known more for academics (Harvard)

The south got more Black people too. Way more mostly or close to 50/50 Black cities than almost any other place inside the US. OP was bugging and talking stupid.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The fab 5 is "real" in the sense that many blacks intentified with the way they looked,where they came from and played basketball.

years later, we found out that Grant Hill was "realer" than any of them.
Unlv with Larry Johnson and them would have been a better example. Never bring up scUM and black excellence :scust: