I've said it once and will say it again black players that got to CAC schools are c00ns

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Call basically every good player in the last 50 years a c00n brehs

Be oblivious to the fact that HBCUs tryna get that check too brehs

So it's okay for white people to get paid off you but, black folk gotta give you the "brotherman" discount :mjlol: You got it backwards. You suppose to "tax" everyone else :mjlol:

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Goes back to group economics. Black people suck at it. Howard, Morehouse, NC&AT, FAMU and Hampton should be powerhouses. All the money from sports would have those schools on fleek but, nikkas rather be at the white schools. Imagine if the Fab Five were wearing Howard jerseys :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For the dumbasses taking about HBCU's being broke..... It wasn't always like that you fukking idiots. Those schools use to have all of the black talent but white schools pillaged them after desegregation. A school like grambling wasn't :flabbynsick: overnight :mjpls:

The premise of this thread was to speak on a problem that has spanned over GENERATIONS.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Brainwashed c00ns. :snoop:
Generations of c00ns that begot more c00ns.

Those schools don't give two fukks about you as a person or a human being. All the care about is what you can do on the field or basketball court. Those same fans that root for you can stand your black ass behind closed doors. They will smile and pat you on the back like a good boy for making a play but will call you a ****** to your face as soon as you cross them. Then you have the ones that envy your talent and can't stand your black ass just for being who you are. Why would any self respecting black person even go to schools in the south is beyond me. If Jamis Winston was a regular student they would've lynched his black ass. You got HBCU's going broke and these c00n ass players making these CAC schools millions. :snoop:

nikkas is scared to even travel out is state to go to a school up north or on the west coast. shyt is disgusting and disappointing at the same time. I blame the parents though. These kids are brainwashed to root for and strive to attend schools that fought to keep them out and secretly hate them to this day. Black youth need to wake the fukk up. It don't matter how fast you can run or how high you can't jump because at the end of the day your just another ****** that can play sports.

Note: not all white people think like this down south but enough do that should make any prospective student pause.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...aware-changed-the-way-you-view-sports.314193/

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
OP what do u think about black players representing Amerikkka in the Olympics? With all the recent events i think they should all boycott. Of course thats not gonna happen, but it would be a helluva statement. I wish something like that would happen

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Goes back to group economics. Black people suck at it. Howard, Morehouse, NC&AT, FAMU and Hampton should be powerhouses. All the money from sports would have those schools on fleek but, nikkas rather be at the white schools. Imagine if the Fab Five were wearing Howard jerseys :wow:

You get it.:salute: So many mentally "conditioned" blacks on this site. :snoop: Great OP but the rest of the replies was dissappointing. The CONCEPT of group economics is a lost idea to us, so of course the threadstarters OP would fall on def ears

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
pretend that the financial systems at hbcus arent shoddy and wont take every penny you have if they can, brehs

This.

President rolling in a new Jag while the classrooms are leaking and cafeteria isnt up to par.

All while ur paying MORE tuition money than u would at a D1 school

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Brainwashed c00ns. :snoop:
Generations of c00ns that begot more c00ns.

Those schools don't give two fukks about you as a person or a human being. All the care about is what you can do on the field or basketball court. Those same fans that root for you can stand your black ass behind closed doors. They will smile and pat you on the back like a good boy for making a play but will call you a ****** to your face as soon as you cross them. Then you have the ones that envy your talent and can't stand your black ass just for being who you are. Why would any self respecting black person even go to schools in the south is beyond me. If Jamis Winston was a regular student they would've lynched his black ass. You got HBCU's going broke and these c00n ass players making these CAC schools millions. :snoop:

nikkas is scared to even travel out is state to go to a school up north or on the west coast. shyt is disgusting and disappointing at the same time. I blame the parents though. These kids are brainwashed to root for and strive to attend schools that fought to keep them out and secretly hate them to this day. Black youth need to wake the fukk up. It don't matter how fast you can run or how high you can't jump because at the end of the day your just another ****** that can play sports.

Note: not all white people think like this down south but enough do that should make any prospective student pause.

Some of the shyt you said is true, but how the hell can you compare the overall programs of HBCU's and major D1 programs? The facilities and money is totally different:what:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Some of the shyt you said is true, but how the hell can you compare the overall programs of HBCU's and major D1 programs? The facilities and money is totally different:what:

If blacks had never integrated 40-50 years ago, the schools would obviously be much better funded in modern day due to the increased sports/advertising revenue, my short sighted friend.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this clown shiit. u dudes wanting these kids to put their futures on line just so you can feel some sort of pride.

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Come to the real Hu, Hampton university, if you don't want no cacs dancing all in ur videos :francis::shaq:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
For the dumbasses taking about HBCU's being broke..... It wasn't always like that you fukking idiots. Those schools use to have all of the black talent but white schools pillaged them after desegregation. A school like grambling wasn't :flabbynsick: overnight :mjpls:

The premise of this thread was to speak on a problem that has spanned over GENERATIONS.

Thank you for sharing this unknown information breh.we did not know any of this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

NOW it is. That's something that has progressed over time. HBCU's never had a chance after desegregation. Miami wasn't always known as a football powerhouse. I'm not saying if all the top athletes went to HBCU's those schools would be able to even accommodate them. But you have to learn to crawl before you walk, walk before you jog and job before you sprint. HOF NFL players went to HBCU's. Over time those football programs eroded. If top players eventually chose HBCU's they would schedule non conference teams and get those huge pay outs which would help build the program.

Michael Vick going to Va Tech (though not a HBCU) is an example of what could happen. When Vick blew up he put the program on the map and Tech started getting better recruits. It needs to be a movement but I doubt it will ever happen.