O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
hoodie_out.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
everyone getting butt hurt is feeling some kinda way that i can't relate to.

Makes you wonder.
:mjpls:
It's one thing to say you're :scust: and keep it moving.
It's another to continue to message them and go back & forth.
Wouldn't it be easier to hit the Ignore button and pretend they weren't here?
Thread did Iron Man numbers, too.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant speak on other places and their use of the english language but here in america, when the suffix phobia is attached, it implies fear. :umad:

Walk up to 10 people and ask them what the definition of arachnophobia is and i guarantee you all 10 will use the words fear or scared when they give u the definition. :timmyumadbreh:

:paperumad:

What's the point of this? The English language has always been fluid and constantly changing and understanding basic context is tantamount to being an adult.

Not only that but using the argument that because the general populace feels a certain way, it's right is a logical fallacy (Argument ad populum).

A phobia of something is an irrational fear or AVERSION to something. Go look up what Phobia is defined as and then look up what aversion is defined as and realize that he's right and you're wrong.

:umad:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
To each his own.. The cats that gossip in my eyes are just as female as @Bliss . Every day more and more dudes think its ight to do things females do Gossip, post screen shots ect of personal convos... nikkas talking bout removing pics cause a trans liked them? You got some insercure clowns round here.... I am starting to question how many off yall hit 13 yet.. I dont condone that life style but long as they respect me they ight in my book. Nobody be telling nikkas to go head first at every female or what ever online

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes you wonder.
It's one thing to say you're :scust: and keep it moving.
It's another to continue to message them and go back & forth.
Wouldn't it be easier to hit the Ignore button and pretend they weren't here?
Thread did Iron Man numbers, too.
Exactly! This is a goddamned dissthread on a female (fukk what yall talmbout) and it did monster numbers with everyone showing their inner bigot. In my heart I don't see these cats talking all that mess in person to someone. Maybe they getting it all off they chest right now. :mjpls:

Be mad at people hating you for your color and choose to do the same to someone a lil bit different, brehs.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I see. No I'm not.
20363.jpg

Wait, you ain't still trolling for nikkas are you?

That's a good way to end up murdered. Real life. Don't be fooling people. For all the shyt, I don't think anybody wants to see you in a body bag because you fukked with the wrong man's feelings in real life.

Nobody wants to really see you dead, on the 10 o'clock news while police search for your murderer.

I agree with other posters. The options for gender need to be changed. Go with FetLife options. That way, men and women who prefer transexual females can choose transexual females; and women and men who prefer born females can choose born females.