Canon

Veteran
Daps
A woman who had to go through extra obstacles.

full

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
all i gotta say is :yeshrug:

everyone getting butt hurt is feeling some kinda way that i can't relate to.

caring about what another person does with their body to the point that you rage = :mjlol: status

i can't speak on behalf of transgenders because i am not one and i don't think i know any but i do have gay family members and friends and if somebody fukked with them because they where gay then i would have a problem with that.

if i had friends or family who where transgender then i would have a problem with people fukking with them because of how they identify themselves.

now that i got that out of the way, i'm fully aware that @Bliss may or may not be a troll account that has numerous dikk pics in the cut.

Orbital out.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
all i gotta say is :yeshrug:

everyone getting butt hurt is feeling some kinda way that i can't relate to.

caring about what another person does with their body to the point that you rage = :mjlol: status

i can't speak on behalf of transgenders because i am not one and i don't think i know any but i do have gay family members and friends and if somebody fukked with them because they where gay then i would have a problem with that.

if i had friends or family who where transgender then i would have a problem with people fukking with them because of how they identify themselves.

now that i got that out of the way, i'm fully aware that @Bliss may or may not be a troll account that has numerous dikk pics in the cut.

Orbital out.
Not 1 member sent me their dikk pics. I wasn't even trying to go there with any members. I only promoted my twitter and instagram in my signature.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
negged for implying that anybody here is afraid of a gay dude :umad:
I know you aren't too bright, but this is the definition of transphobia.

Transphobia (or less commonly transprejudice) is a range of antagonistic attitudes and feelings against transsexuality and transsexual or transgender people, based on the expression of their internal gender identity (see Phobia – Terms for prejudice).