Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I know you aren't too bright, but this is the definition of transphobia.

Transphobia (or less commonly transprejudice) is a range of antagonistic attitudes and feelings against transsexuality and transsexual or transgender people, based on the expression of their internal gender identity (see Phobia – Terms for prejudice).

I cant speak on other places and their use of the english language but here in america, when the suffix phobia is attached, it implies fear. :umad:

Walk up to 10 people and ask them what the definition of arachnophobia is and i guarantee you all 10 will use the words fear or scared when they give u the definition. :timmyumadbreh:

:paperumad:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I cant speak on other places and their use of the english language but here in america, when the suffix phobia is attached, it implies fear. :umad:

Walk up to 10 people and ask them what the definition of arachnophobia is and i guaranteed you all 10 will use the words fear or scared when they give u the definition. :timmyumadbreh:

Take it up with the people who created the word. I couldn't careless.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Not 1 member sent me their dikk pics. I wasn't even trying to go there with any members. I only promoted my twitter and instagram in my signature.

just saying...you could be a troll.
this is the internet.

if you are not a troll then carry on.
if you are a troll then troll on.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm disgusted beyond disgust :scust: @ the fact that it dapped my picture in the Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself thread

Heading over right now to delete mine :scusthov:
I suggest some of yall other brothas do the same :birdman:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-of-the-coli-reveal-yourself.12594/page-492#post-10531247

@
ffeefh0ahy.gif
@Raedawn07 :mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Walk up to 10 people and ask them what the definition of arachnophobia is and i guarantee you all 10 will use the words fear or scared when they give u the definition. :timmyumadbreh:

Bigups to you my brother. You are one of the few.
You're a part of the rare breed of Black mind that can still think for itself and isn't just another gullible misguided soul who gets all of their moral "queues" from pop media, pop thought, and social media. They believe in such frivilous agenda ridden terms as "homophobia" "transphobia", when in actuality there are no such things as those terms. They're made up and make zero sense. :salute: to you brotha.
May more minds be equally as enlightened :wow: