Ive never squated or deadlifted in my life.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Of course you're not worried about doing heavy deadlifts if you play a sport that doesn't pay you to be good at deadlifting.:unimpressed:

These coli nikkas aren't paid athletes, nor powerlifters or strongmen, none of that, so it's not really relevant to the conversation. :umad:

A lot of hamstring and knee injuries could prolly be avoided with deadlifting but oh well. :hubie:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Bruhs stay posting power lifters or stupid ego lifters snapping their shyt. As an excuse not to lift lol you don’t have to lift heavy. You can literally just lift low weight high reps. If you lift heavy just be safe and know your limits.

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Of course you're not worried about doing heavy deadlifts if you play a sport that doesn't pay you to be good at deadlifting.:unimpressed:

These coli nikkas aren't paid athletes, nor powerlifters or strongmen, none of that, so it's not really relevant to the conversation. :umad:

A lot of hamstring and knee injuries could prolly be avoided with deadlifting but oh well. :hubie:
Everything he said was facts :hubie:
Even after football, I still did and do cleans. I didn’t start deadlifting until the ACFT was implemented and my lower byke is always on fire :hubie:
Never had a knee or hamstring injury either while not doing deads. Can’t say that harm or not but they’re something to add to the routine

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Everything he said was facts :hubie:
Even after football, I still did and do cleans. I didn’t start deadlifting until the ACFT was implemented and my lower byke is always on fire :hubie:
Never had a knee or hamstring injury either while not doing deads. Can’t say that harm or not but they’re something to add to the routine

I mean a power clean is still a floor pull so your hamstrings still got directly targeted. Are PCs as good as any deadlift for hamstring activation? Not to my knowledge, no. :hubie:

It's great that you never had a knee or hammy injury either while deadlifting; a lot of folks get them and don't do enough posterior chain work so it's whatever. :hubie:

As for your lower back being on fire, it's prolly a load or form issue. :hubie:

This is a coli fitness thread so everything needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt; these nikkas on here really are some hoes when it comes to putting in work in the gym. :scust:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I mean a power clean is still a floor pull so your hamstrings still got directly targeted. Are PCs as good as any deadlift for hamstring activation? Not to my knowledge, no. :hubie:

It's great that you never had a knee or hammy injury either while deadlifting; a lot of folks get them and don't do enough posterior chain work so it's whatever. :hubie:

As for your lower back being on fire, it's prolly a load or form issue. :hubie:

This is a coli fitness thread so everything needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt; these nikkas on here really are some hoes when it comes to putting in work in the gym. :scust:
I usually don’t be in here bc I know most coli brehs don’t lift but thought it was interesting some bozo was talking about he’s in the gym but never squatted or deadlifted in his life :mjlol: