Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i finally seen it a few weeks back... probably the illest TV series ever

La Heffer Paris

...Oooo La La Hilton...
Daps
Never seen it either and in all honesty, I have no interest in seeing it either.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My friend saw it for the first time a month ago cuz I've been trying to convince him for years to watch it. Now he dikkrides it all day. All I can say is if you never watched don't give up until a few episodes in.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've kept hearing how great it is. Honestly the fact that one of the main characters is some kind of Thug Homo-faq kind of turned me off to watching it but once I finish Friday Night Lights I'll he nothing to watch (since I don't have AMC can't watch Breaking Bad and until it appears on Netflix:sadcam:) so I might try it out..

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Season 2 is underated. I show an important part of the game, how the drugs get to the streets.All the street level nikkas get got but the Greeks stay

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Season 2 is underated. It shows an important part of the game, how the drugs get to the streets.All the street level nikkas get got but the Greeks stay :win:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
@ OP: :wtf: How?

@ Turenne, it has nothing to do with race. I know some white people who loved it. It was getting rave reviews all over.

@ everyone else....Season 2 was heavily slept on. I loved that window into organised crime. The links between the law, the Greeks and the unions. The Sobotkas were good characters man. Everyone thinks Season 2 is boring but if you're into politics and the decline of the unions then you''ll appreciate it.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.season 4 was tooooo real :to: my HS was just like that im shocked at this thead tho cuz them S4 or S5 bootlegs was EVERYWHERE

.i had a crush on Namond :pachaha:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
didn't have HBO either, have seen different reruns, but I've yet to be able to put the entire story together...one day i'll do a marathon

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I never watched it either til a thread was made about it when The Coli first started. I went through the entire series in like two weeks. :wow: shyt is amazing.