ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Next thing I know you gone have patnas that say they like "JAG"

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

I never even seen an episode of that shyt....

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: plus NCIS.... :mindblown: How does this shyt have like 3 spinoffs???
I've actually been tempted to watch NCIS and plan on doing so in the future :ehh:

I think it's the name of the show why ppl dont watch it. It's kinda close to CSI in name but when people realize it's not affiliated with it they throw it in da bushes.

Wait is NCIS affiliated with CSI??

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I swear I'm the only person that watches MASH. Everyone else says the theme song means it's time for bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
I watched it too

It used to be the only thing on late night back when i was young

Watched it damn near every night right along with Cheers and Coach until I discovered Conan

Those days as a kid with no cable used to be brutal :sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've actually been tempted to watch NCIS and plan on doing so in the future :ehh:

I think it's the name of the show why ppl dont watch it. It's kinda close to CSI in name but when people realize it's not affiliated with it they throw it in da bushes.

Wait is NCIS affiliated with CSI??
Ncis spun off from jag actually..

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Everyone except the star made that show

I didn't watch during primetime and only saw shows during syndication. It's not bad at all, but again, Ray Romano was a lame in that shyt. His family carried that show.

This. Ray Romano knew he didn't have the charisma to carry a show on his own, he surrounded himself with brilliant cast members. This is kinda the same thing that hit him when he did 'Men of A Certain Age' he got outshined by Scott Bakula and Andre Braugher, hell even the kid that played his son with the severe social anxiety was better.