I've never met anyone who loved "Everybody Loves Raymond"

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
You know, I was watching this show the last time I posted and didn't even realize it :russ:

I swear I'm the only person that watches MASH. Everyone else says the theme song means it's time for bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

It was on the only thing on TV at one point. What channel does it come on nowadays???

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I swear I'm the only person that watches MASH. Everyone else says the theme song means it's time for bed.

I watched MASH too when i was younger, show was :myman: during the first couple of seasons until they got rid of Frank Burns, then the last couple of seasons was :trash:.

Anyway back to the topic I watched Everyone Loves Raymond, it has its moments but I do hate how Ray ALWAYS gets punked out by his wife and mama and how Robert be always on Ray's dikk and complaining. Frank was trill:obama:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha::lolbron:

hahahahahhaaha...I just got the theme song in my head and thought the same thing about late nights.

Yo, the other show like that was "Taxi"....when that theme song hit, it was :yawn: time

Daps
That's my whole point. It was apparently REALLY popular, but yet I dont know anyone who watched it.

:comeon:

There's PLENTY of shows moreso based around family comedy, family concepts, and issues than that show, were WAY more funny.

Think the few people you know represents the whole world brehs.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Seriously. Nobody I know likes that show.

I know ppl that liked Seinfeld, Wings, Friends, King of Queens, etc

Never "Everybody Loves Raymond" :manny:
Hold on. You have friends that like Wings? Wings nikka?

But you don't know nobody that likes Raymond??? Just who the fukk do you hang out with? :dead:

Next thing I know you gone have patnas that say they like "JAG"