I’ve had enough. The lack of critical thinking is a pandemic in the blacc community and needs to be taken seriously …

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of these doctors and nurses are pieces of shyt that treat Black people like shyt so I would not put anything past them. Of course they would never explicitly say they are stealing his organs though. We need more ADOS doctors and nurses everyone else including Africans don’t treat our sick with respect.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Anyone that has lived around poor whites will observe a similar lack of critical thinking, if not worse. Fools like you should pick up a book, and stop exploiting black people for chump change like you are on this website with your controversial titles.

I'm thinking about buying this site, banning your goof ass first, and just shutting this shyt down. It does the opposite of contributing to critical thinking.

Site is valued at what, $200,000 max? Tell me I won't don't any of this... :youngsabo: Goofy. They can't even afford to open the site up.

And imagine looking at the state of this country and thinking critical thinking is the notable issue of black community. You don't understand critical thinking if you think it's that simple of an issue with any community. It's a global issue to anyone with notable thinking skills, but you can't even begin to approach it without addressing external factors. History has already proven this time and time again, and it will continue to be the case long after I am dead. You don't understand human development.

@BrothaZay Hell is all your goofy ass will know, in this life and the next, say it isn't the case... And then tell me I won't buy this site and rid it of your c00n ass first.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
fukk it, you are on a timer, c00n.

I have better intentions for this website.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Doctors and nurses say some pretty fukked up things to patients
You would be a fool to think that doctors or nurses wouldn’t say foul shyt in the heat of the moment
Especially if you don’t have insurance
Keep thinking it’s sweet out here and better hope you never have to go to an emergency room

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is why I'm not an organ donor

i've signed the organ donation box on my license ever since I was 18 years old. i'm not letting medical conspiracies dissuade me from possibly helping other black people in need even after my death. this tweet doesn't even provide enough information to make a informed decision. I'm not saying there isn't medical racism or there might be unscrupulous medical professionals willing to let some people die to get their organs but that tweet didn't provide enough information to determine that was actually the case. hopefully more news comes out about those claims.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That's why you don't fill out the organ donation box on your license, they will steal your organs especially if you are Black.