I’ve been sleeping on Rowing Machines. The GOAT overall workout.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on them this whole time. I got a little :flabbynsick: during lockdown. Got flabby in the midsection.

I probably used a rowing machine twice prior to the past few months. I knew it was good for you but I preferred other cardio.

My friend recommended to just do 10000m on the rowing machine 3/4 times a week. Man, I’m telling you the results.:ooh: That flabby midsection went within a month. Now it’s more toned and defined.

I can’t believe I’ve slept on it this whole time. You’re not just getting a good cardio workout, you’re toning 80% of your body.

I’m buying a concept 2 machine this week.:wow:

SilkyWhichBinturong-size_restricted.gif

I couldn’t find any GIFs of brehs/brehettes rowing the “correct” way.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long does it take to do 10,000 meters on a rowing machine?
I have no frame of reference

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How long does it take to do 10,000 meters on a rowing machine?
I have no frame of reference
First time time doing it, it took me about 1 hour 5 minutes. (A few 20 second breathers in between).

Once I got the rhythm correct and fluid, I can do it anywhere from 45-50 minutes. I can’t recommend this enough.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This what wifey use to keep her midsection toned and thighs nice.

I've never used it tho and it's been in my room for a year and half :flabbynsick:
I won’t even front. I didn’t do it because it looked like some CAC shyt. Mad ignorant I know. I feel so dumb for sleeping on it. 1 hour a day, 3 times a week and I’m good.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ve only see women use this machine, now I gotta try on the advice of a coli breh
Yeah, one of the reasons I didn’t do it at first. It looked like the equivalent of a Breh ordering a cocktail with an umbrella.:wrist:

I got up to 10 mins shyt started to hurt my back
Are you using the proper form and posture? I can’t stress enough how important that is. Also, don’t dive into it. Do 2000m here and there.

Swimming is the GOAT
But that looks effective
It was for me until COVID. I’m not risking swimming in a public pool for a few years.:ninja2: