I've been sleeping on AOC. She has the establishment shook.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Wrong.

The further the two parties go away from each other, the less likely anything will change.

This type of thinking is what’s ruining this country.
How TF is that type of thinking ruining the country? When's the last time we had that type of thinking? FDR? How terrible was FDR :comeon: /s

Every other Democrat has been Republican Lite and it's gotten us into the shythole we are in now. Bernie Sanders went from unknown to over 40% of the vote because I'd his "radical" ideas. The country is not as "moderate" as you liars love to claim it is which is why Trump came to power on the right and why Bernie has to be cheated on the left.

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
70% MARGINAL tax rate on incomes over $10 million

Worry about the bank accounts of multimillionaires brehs
:stopitslime:

I fukk with AOC because of this...

Ironically democrats have become the party of the rich. Most of the famous billionaires I can think of off hand are democrats (except Koch bros) so when she says she wants a 70% rax rate on anyone making over ten million it really hurts her within her own party. Democrats always talk about the poor to get votes buy they have no intention of making serious change other than giving out a few handouts like free cell phones and shyt.

I back anyone that isn't afraid to take in the real corrupt power structure in DC that now lies in the hands of rich corporations and lobbyists.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hold up. No one is saying that wealth is bad. What they're saying is that the extremely wealthy want to get over while the world around them burns. Which is the exact shyt that lead to the stock market crash and the new deal. She is saying exactly what needs to be said.

I have no problem with a 70% tax rate on people making over 10 million.. it might actually save cities that are being ruined by the rich like San Fran, New York, LA and Chicago.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
She's a Republican's wet dream. Atypical liberal delusion.
Number one story in Republlican media bytch
tANlNyQ.png

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
How TF is that type of thinking running the country? When's the last time we had that type of thinking? FDR? How terrible was FDR :comeon: /s

Every other Democrat has been Republican Lite and it's gotten us into the shythole we are in now. Bernie Sanders went from unknown to over 40% of the vote because I'd his "radical" ideas. The country is not as "moderate" as you liars love to claim it is which is why Trump came to power on the right and why Bernie has to be cheated on the left.

I’m not talking about her type of thinking I’m talking about your type of thinking.

With that said, you just answered your own question.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

:russ:She had ya'll believing she was going to get black folks reparations. This chick really tried to get her people paid by using our suffering.

Did you actually listen to the video or are you just trying to create a narrative? I really don't care about the reparations btw because I feel the are impossible.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Man these white folks are SCARED :merchant:
I'm lovin it :blessed:

AOC annoys me, but I'm right behind her (:shaq:) because of the fear she puts in these white supremicist's hearts :blessed:
So you base your support of candidates based on whether white people are for or against them?
Or are you in agreement with her policies?
If so which initiatives do you see yourself getting behind.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WTF does this mean exactly? being a part of the Democratic swamp?

She got elected for a reason bruh. It definitely wasn't to play nice with the DNC establishment elites.
Yeah but he has a point. She's just a Congresswoman right now. She won't be able to get any of her agenda or ideas done if she doesn't play nice at least a little bit.