It's time to face da facts: Vegeta aint shyt

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Vegeta wanted to wipe out Kakarot because he was the c00n, he totally dismissed his roots when he found out where he was actually from.

fukk Goku :camby:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Expose yourselves by not knowing how things work in dragonball brehs.
Expose yourself for not paying attention to plot details breh. Goku died twice. First death was at the hands of Raditz while protecting his son and the second was during the Cell saga. He specifically told the Z fighters

GOATKU: I'm speaking to you from the Next World. Listen to me, would you? There was something that Bulma(Vaginas pawg) mentioned a long time ago. She said it was like I drew bad guys towards me. When you think about it, she's certainly right, ain't she? And so, I have a hunch that the earth will be more peaceful without me around.

So like always GOATKU sacrifices his life for others.

Princess Vagina kill Nappa........how are you going to be pro Saiyan and kill your closest Saiyan brother that quickly and easily. GOATKU is the one preserving Vaginas life when he should have let Krillin shank the shyt out of him. Vagina is Freiza's glorified bedwench.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Expose yourself for not paying attention to plot details breh. Goku died twice. First death was at the hands of Raditz while protecting his son and the second was during the Cell saga. He specifically told the Z fighters

GOATKU: I'm speaking to you from the Next World. Listen to me, would you? There was something that Bulma(Vaginas pawg) mentioned a long time ago. She said it was like I drew bad guys towards me. When you think about it, she's certainly right, ain't she? And so, I have a hunch that the earth will be more peaceful without me around.

So like always GOATKU sacrifices his life for others.

Princess Vagina kill Nappa........how are you going to be pro Saiyan and kill your closest Saiyan brother that quickly and easily. GOATKU is the one preserving Vaginas life when he should have let Krillin shank the shyt out of him. Vagina is Freiza's glorified bedwench.
nikka the Namekian Dragonballs can bring someone back to life multiple times. Like I said, pour jelly on yourself.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
nikka the Namekian Dragonballs can bring someone back to life multiple times. Like I said, pour jelly on yourself.
There were no Namekian Dragonballs on earth during the fight with Raditz and after the Cell saga GOATKU told them not to wish him back for the sake of his friends and family. Take princess Vaginas dikk out your mouth.