Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta29.jpg

e89bf950_image.gif

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

His life's mission is to defeat Goku and LITERALLY wipe out his race. Just fukking think about that for a second how retarded this deep V tshirt hairline c00n is

48ecc128f372f75d84a59c7db4683e4978308396_hq.jpg

Pictured: Vegec00n killing his greatest ally who raised him from childhood for taking one L and murking more enemies than he would later on

latest
krillin_bout_to_kill_vegeta.jpg

Later: Vegec00n in the same situation as the saiyan he killed but at the hands of some random midget and a fat nikka

He isn't a real man let alone a real warrior. Warriors have something they want to protect, all this fakkit Vegeta has is his Saiyan Pride™ in being able to defeat Cacarot -- which, remind you, by his own admission is something he will literally never accomplish

Dont try to come in here with some bullshyt about his family either...never forget how he gave up his family in order to get more power in order to overpower another man :dame:

("And even for you...Cacarot")
:dame:

and then killed himself as a penance (not even taking out the major threat that would go on to murder his family either :mjlol:)

It was probably Vegec00n's dream come true when the elf guy said he could "fuse" with Goku.

To literally become the person he devoted his life to, to get inside him :dame:

Ever noticed how Vegeta never changed to calling himself the "King of Saiyans" -- little manchild bytch. Put Goku in space and he wouldve been nutting in bytches across the galaxy for decades to rebuild the race but Vegeta was content being the "Prince" and his "Pride"

Pride you say...?

main-qimg-b711ea31e85b4667cda6be2bbe7b462b-c

vegeta_lgbt_pride___profile_picture_by_foreversonu-da74h70.png

Really makes you fukking think huh? :martin:

If Cacarot got the name Goku on Earth, then I dub Vegeta as Toby :mjpls:

:mjgrin:Dap+Rep

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Hate on a royal saiyan who had ambition to be the greatest warrior of all time brehs

No matter how overmatched he was he never gave up his goal or dodged the fade

U probably would've been happy playing Luigi to Goku's Mario, player 2 ass nikka

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hate on a royal saiyan who had ambition to be the greatest warrior of all time brehs

No matter how overmatched he was he never gave up his goal or dodged the fade

U probably would've been happy playing Luigi to Goku's Mario, player 2 ass nikka
OP ignores goku being a literal deadbeat dad and leaving that job to picccolo too I bet :coffee:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
OP ignores goku being a literal deadbeat dad and leaving that job to picccolo too I bet :coffee:
GOATKU was a dead dad not a deadbeat dad. In order to be a deadbeat dad you would have to be neglectful and alive.........GOATKU was dead because he sacrificed his life for his son. :coffee:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GOATKU was a dead dad not a deadbeat dad. In order to be a deadbeat dad you would have to be neglectful and alive.........GOATKU was dead because he sacrificed his life for his son. :coffee:
*looks back to when he asked them to not wish him back so he could go off fighting instead of raising his two kids* :coffee:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Also Vegeta knowingly wifed a human and not a sayian :mjpls:

at least goku didn't know he was an alien til Raditz saga
full
And even though Chichi is human she has Saiyancentric features. GOATHANs wife Videl also. Bulma look like one of them Tuffles that ruled planet Vegeta before the Saiyans took over. This makes Vagina a quadruple c00n.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You can only get wished back to life once with the Dragonballs :coffee:
So we're ignoring the fact that the dragon at the time could do it now? The new dragon could do it, and he was just all ":beli: they're gonna try to bring me back and I'm gonna be stuck with the wife and kids :martin:. Let me think up some bs excuse to convince them to not do it:jbhmm:".