Its time for blacks to declare war on black on black war, terror and victimization

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It is time.
Its not in response to blacklivematter or alllivesmatter or bluelivesmatter.

while blackslivesmatter address community and police brutality

black people themselves need to hold black people accountable

It is at a core, violence, in excessive, should not exists excessive in black neighbhors.

Its not cool
Its not sexy
its not holy
its not a good look

time for blacks to improve living conditions and all costs, and never at the detriment of another person

violence may look cool in the movies or songs
never in real life.

if you are in beef, then find mature ways to resolve it.
if you harm your brother from gun violence, then you will be hanged on a tree.
also place like chicago and detroit, will be track all gun owners and surveill all street by the black airforce squadron and monitor all shoots, i will determine their fate
any shooting, without proper explanation, especially if there is no ongoing self defense need, will be an automatic lifes sentence and then public hanging

you see a rich black and stick him up, you are getting hanged
you shoot people listening to music in a car, you are getting a firing squad
you just wanna shoot nikkas and your boys know, you are your boys are getting hit, live on broadcast TV

no nonsense to black on black gun violence.

you can see how that will affect white on black violence

you shoot unarmed couple 137 times, tell me, what is going to happen to all of you who did the shooting...
you shoot a couple for "broken tail light"...and when there is no justice, no peace...you get know piece..get piece, then your terrorizer gets just peace

join the grand nubian movement.
we dont resort to violence. we fix community problems & we own resorts and islands.

If you want to fix black on black, start a business and employ these dudes that's on the street corners. Violence and poverty go hand in hand, so if you're serious about everything you just typed you at the very least should be either employing these men yourself or helping to get them career/job training so they can get out the streets.

If you're not doing that you're no better than a Twitter activists.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
we need to end the "stop snitching" movement first. the same folks who will be up in arms (rightfully) about an innocent brotha gettin shot by the police will be silent when an innocent brotha gets hit by a random stray bullet in the hood. worst part is they'll remain silent even tho they know who was responsible.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If you want to fix black on black, start a business and employ these dudes that's on the street corners. Violence and poverty go hand in hand, so if you're serious about everything you just typed you at the very least should be either employing these men yourself or helping to get them career/job training so they can get out the streets.

If you're not doing that you're no better than a Twitter activists.
why cant blacks shooters look for jobs and find a career? how did you find a job and not go shooting you friends because they looked at your girl wrong?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
168abcbd6f0d1355ab3c6477751b6980.jpg

TL15

Veteran
Daps
and the violence?

It is increasingly difficult to just "stop" the violence. I don't want to put a stigma on anyone but there are certain pockets of the country where it would be difficult to just say "hey...stop the violence" and expect a serious response.

However, if every sensible black person (you me etc.etc.) made the right moves collectively, we could cause a dramatic shift in our culture. There are "bad apples" in any culture. We could create a positive society and help each other and mobilize out of bad situations. Eventually the violence would decrease.

There is NO "war" on "black on black violence" that is going to work. No crying mothers/grandmothers, no plea by celebrities, no march or protest that is going to create enough of an impact to make those kids in Chicago (for example) to immediately stop killing each other. However, if we mobilized and controlled our dollars, adopted and helped kids who need us, created our own infrastructure, we would attract the best and over the years things would change.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Man get the fukk outta here with this racist ass storm front bullshyt:camby:

@BmoreGorilla add the OP to the list of white boys acting like they're black

And y'all peep how that lame ass clown @PhonZhi dapped that post
Ronnie Ron Ron
I am not a racist.
st0rmfr0nt can get it.
I am not acting black

I have higher standard.

I am a leader and I expect results and address real issues concerning what I said.

Its your fault, you think its okay, 3 kids in car, 33 shots, that is normal to you...

You have a problem in your head, if you think is normal...

Too many shootings, if your shooter pals dont fear death, what do they fear?

You go home to vists your friend, you in the front or back seat, some goon shoots you up,
I watching the video should not be concerned?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Man get the fukk outta here with this racist ass storm front bullshyt:camby:

@BmoreGorilla add the OP to the list of white boys acting like they're black

And y'all peep how that lame ass clown @PhonZhi dapped that post
@BmoreGorilla black people dont take their lives, this seriously

Ronnie, step you black lives matter game up

@PhonZhi address vs. I address mutual existence.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let's be clear that police brutality and black on black violence are two completely separate issues.

I agree, we have lost so many in the past 30 years alone....many due to a lack of basic conflict resolution skills.

Think of all the inner cities in the US who engage in the "street culture".....not a stretch to say that over 500K Black lives may have been lost in the past 3 decades

Now that's Genocide

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think if a community can mitigate violent crime, that same community can also decrease the need for a police presence. Limited police presence in turn will decrease the chances of officers getting it wrong. In other words it decreases the possibility of police brutality. I'm not one of those folks that thinks all cops are bad. I don't think most are corrupt, rather too many are incompetent and don't have the temperament for the job. With them being in situations where they're conditioned to be on edge creates volatile situations.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Negged. You don't want to have a serious conversation.
You're ws trolling.
fukk you.
fukk you.

dont negg me.

this is not a troll

This convo is so serious. You shoot a bro because of sneaker shoes, and because you did that You might get shot in firing squad, a mandate. Its that serious.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
we need to end the "stop snitching" movement first. the same folks who will be up in arms (rightfully) about an innocent brotha gettin shot by the police will be silent when an innocent brotha gets hit by a random stray bullet in the hood. worst part is they'll remain silent even tho they know who was responsible.
thats is why I am going to monitor the hood and make the judgement calls
I am sending drones to the hood.
you tweet about BS.
I make power moves