Its time for blacks to declare war on black on black war, terror and victimization

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I already know he was on bullshyt. Now this dude is saying black on black crime doesn't exist in his city :mjlol:
We practice what grand nubia teach when in hood with black on black problems. And the whole point of grand nubia gets rid of black on black violence.

Now the president, mayor, police chief and civil rights trying to fix your problems that you celebrate, what are you doing to fix it?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
moat of the trolls have been here since 2012 :ohhh: just waiting:dwillhuh: that dedication:wow:
not a troll.

We practice what grand nubia teach when in hood with black on black problems. And the whole point of grand nubia gets rid of black on black violence.

Now the president, mayor, police chief and civil rights trying to fix your problems that you celebrate, what are you doing to fix it?

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
we need to end the "stop snitching" movement first. the same folks who will be up in arms (rightfully) about an innocent brotha gettin shot by the police will be silent when an innocent brotha gets hit by a random stray bullet in the hood. worst part is they'll remain silent even tho they know who was responsible.
:russell: No snitching is a way of protection. Yall mofos keep thinking cops gonna save you once you tell them who did it. Keep thinking gangs won't retaliate when you put one of theirs down. Get your family murdered because you have a false sense righteousness. And no its not a black people thing, we just got a slang term for it. You think mofos was lining up to tell on the The Mafias, no. Ain't nobody putting they fams in danger.:camby:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:russell: No snitching is a way of protection. Yall mofos keep thinking cops gonna save you once you tell them who did it. Keep thinking gangs won't retaliate when you put one of theirs down. Get your family murdered because you have a false sense righteousness. And no its not a black people thing, we just got a slang term for it. You think mofos was lining up to tell on the The Mafias, no. Ain't nobody putting they fams in danger.:camby:
no one will win a war or battle against the nubia...

you want your 11 year old shot up in some hood because of tiny amt. thats what you want as neighbors. Thats what you want?

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Quoting my post from the other thread:

Game and Snoop aside, I just think black men in general need to eradicate the mentality a lot of us have, and that mentality is : quick to pop the trunk on other black men (or glamorize doing it), but want to always promote a peaceful, nonviolent approach towards cacs especially cac pigs.

Quick to glamorize confrontation or murder amongst our own, but when it comes to non black men, we want to plead, march, and take the nonviolent, peaceful "high road"

Many of us don't have that "turn the other cheek" mentality it comes to each other. So why have it towards police who are targeting and killing us? Marching around talking about "hands up don't shoot" with a hashtag t shirt on :stopitslime:come on black men

Confrontational and aggressive towards our own but peaceful, docile, etc towards our enemies. Does that make sense?? No.

We're too soft towards other races of men. We're cutthroat towards each other though. :francis:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The op white as fukk. Nice try Zachary
Black thinking too narrow minds.

They call me Uncle Leroy breh. The fukk is Zacharrii

Yall hood blacks need to diversify thinking and accepts the prime ministers words

grand nubian only solutions for blacks...

yall keep playing with way yall used to do things...

listen and act, thats all the prime minister is asking

grand nubia the truth, when you open your minds and hearts up

grand nubians breh...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Quoting my post from the other thread:
been saying that.
thug life hood life blacks dont wanna evolve
they wanna be able to pop you...
and then send your mama to protests...
and then the shooter go free
and the the shooter friends do snitch
and keep it a cycle

grand nubia...

any shooter got some explaining to do...
most likley, no shooter shoots because, its not a code of principle
any shooter got some explaining to do

the shooter finna get stung

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk you.

dont negg me.

this is not a troll

This convo is so serious. You shoot a bro because of sneaker shoes, and because you did that You might get shot in firing squad, a mandate. Its that serious.
:dead: @ the fact this nikka sat on this account for 4 years just to bust the shyt out and start trolling in a time where it's damn near a war with cops.

Have too much free time, brehs :heh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:dead: @ the fact this nikka sat on this account for 4 years just to bust the shyt out and start trolling in a time where it's damn near a war with cops.

Have too much free time, brehs :heh:

my foundation on principle before rappers musters a response

I been knowing...

now let this kevin gates give you this work

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

Did you even read what you just wrote bro?

I already been knowing...

I dont need youtube to tell me what I know...

appratently yall hood blacks need it...

and yall dont care.

You dont care about your family. brand nubians. Its the truth. You wanna function with little scraps the whites give you.

This world domination.

Blacks could do better when it comes to racce relations
White could do better when it comes to race relations

Yes that is white induced behaviour

Last edited: