It's the Season Premier, Are You Ready? DX 25th anniversary celebrationšŸ¤˜, The Bloodlineā˜ļøand a US Title Match, Brock Lesnar Return!!! Raw 10/10/22

United States Championship Title Match, Who You Got?

• The All Mighty Bobby Lashley (c)

• Seth 'Freakin' Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I still cannot believe Dominik gets that amount of heel heat. Wouldnā€™t even let talk:ohlawd:

Every time he pick the mic
Crowd: you suck :pacspit:

Itā€™s because Rey is just soā€¦ pure

Like, the man has been the longest standing babyface in the history of wrestling. Ainā€™t a bad bone in his body

Seeing Dom slap him around genuinely makes you suspend your disbelief in that momentā€¦ like bruh, how you doing this to ya pops !?!? Booooooo nikka, booooo

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I was at the show and people were doing it:yeshrug:. You tried.
You glad, nikka?

Did you sing scissor me daddy too?

:birdman:

All I read about all week was that that chant was gonna step on DX. I didnā€™t hear a peep on tv. If yā€™all sang it at the show tho, thatā€™s cool. Happy for yā€™all. Hope daddy scissored you or whatever pal

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn I came in during the Brock segment, then I saw the club reunion, seems like they going to book them strong their time. Just from what I saw this looked like a good show. I canā€™t wait to watch it all back.
It was definitely a good show. Really good drama.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I donā€™t care if HHH favors a lot of the wrestlers or maintains a certain mindset Vince does.

The bottom line is he actually puts effort into everything.

A year ago I would have cried about Lesnar and DX being a vocal point for a show but when everyone else is getting love and time as well I can just enjoy everything m

Excellent show