It's the Season Premier, Are You Ready? DX 25th anniversary celebrationšŸ¤˜, The Bloodlineā˜ļøand a US Title Match, Brock Lesnar Return!!! Raw 10/10/22

United States Championship Title Match, Who You Got?

• The All Mighty Bobby Lashley (c)

• Seth 'Freakin' Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Sami and The Bloodline are thespians.

don't care at all for them two bald goons that run wit Styles but their t-shirt is hard

the way Brock says Bobby is funny as hell

Seth been deserving of a belt for the work hes put in since the crowds have came back

Irish guy on commentary sounds like he's doing highlights instead of a live show. more of a summary than a play by play.
when he actually did reply to Cory he was quite quick which is one good sign I guess but there was too many dead air moments

they should've maybe kept the three man commentary team to start with because I remember thinking Cory and Byron did a decent job at helping your man Jimmy through his first few weeks in the job.

this was still classic

watching this now and one thing that I never noticed before was seeing how gassed Triple H is to have his boy with him
even ran out the ring to greet him at the end of the ramp

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This was a great show. It felt more like raw after mania or better yet a season premiere.

The bloodline stuff is top tier and Sami is in a zone right now, they are all killing it especially Jey but Sami is going for his Emmy lol.

I didnā€™t even care that bray wasnā€™t on the show, they need to slow burn him and pick his spots. Also let the hype for his return breath a little and try to get the numbers up for smackdown.

Vince woulda had him come out on raw and then showed 1000000 replays on smackdown. But it seems HHH is actually treating sd like a show and not a little brother.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Man, one thing that really set in for me being there was just how much the increased access to shyt has changed the game. There was a little kid next to me who wasn't alive for ANY DX run but was hyped out of his mind, doing the crotch chops, repeating the Road Dogg intro perfectly, even yelled "SCISSORS!" when Billy Gunn came up like he'd been a fan for decades.

shyt reminded me of myself when i was younger, looking up all the shyt from before my time :mjgrin: :to:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Alright alright, now this was a 3 hour show that's worth watching.
The Bullet Club reunion was a surprise, I fukks with that. Didn't care that much for a Brock Lesnar return. It's the same thing over and over again, he'll entertain Saudis and be gone for months again? Or is he willing to stay for longer this time?

They now have a roster to fill up the 2 hour SD and 3 hour Raw shows. Let's see if they can keep it up. They might even need to come up with another new title or something.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh