Its that time of year again.... what are my fellow gym savages looking to accomplish in 2015???

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
2014 was a mixed year for me. I spent the first half managing injuries and getting fat, but I got my shyt together and made good gains + dialed my shyt in for the second half.

Next year my goals are to

- drop ~40lbs but minimize strength loss
- get back on my cardio grind and back into cycling
- finish the year in a controlled productive bulk

Basically my 2015 is 3018 for me.... 30" waist, 18" arms. If I can get there I will be happy. Already have 17s and I got those up an inch over the last 6 months.

What are yall looking to do?

Last edited:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to increase the weights of all my lifts, get even bigger, yet shred the bit of belly fat I have got.

I also want to fukk a girl up the ass on one of the benches in the gym, it's a rite of passage, Iam the only member who hasn't managed anything like that. And no one has fukked a girls ass,it's blow jobs and p*ssy in the shower or in the office , I want to go one better.

.One of the guys even managed to get a girl to tie a red bow around his dikk in front of the guys in the shower a few months back. I want to beat that, The bench I want to do it on, I know who will be using it the next day and I fukking hate the old c*nt, and I want him to train lying on the mess from the night before a mix of ass juice and my baby gravy.

And I want 2015 to be my year.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
I want to increase the weights of all my lifts, get even bigger, yet shred the bit of belly fat I have got.

I also want to fukk a girl up the ass on one of the benches in the gym, it's a rite of passage, Iam the only member who hasn't managed anything like that. And no one has fukked a girls ass,it's blow jobs and p*ssy in the shower or in the office , I want to go one better.

.One of the guys even managed to get a girl to tie a red bow around his dikk in front of the guys in the shower a few months back. I want to beat that, The bench I want to do it on, I know who will be using it the next day and I fukking hate the old c*nt, and I want him to train lying on the mess from the night before a mix of ass juice and my baby gravy.

that thought process between the first and second lines escalated to levels ive never seen before
:dead:

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2014 was the best year I've ever had for gains. Took the gym more seriously and my B/S/D numbers went way up.

By April 2015 I want to hit a 300 bench. As for the rest of the year, I'm not sure yet.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I been stagnant for last few months,need to re focus and stay dedicated and consistent,wanna drop another 15-20lbs with minimal strength loss,it's attainable with my work out routine,consist of compound lift super sets,and running every other day,it's when I party binge that fukks me up :snoop:
I wanna increase my bench max another 30-40 but I just get scared with out a spotter of failing:pachaha:
That and just keep improving my squat and dead lift numbers and increase my mile speed :manny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I want to focus on the little things this year. Start taking care of my body more. See a chiropractor, get messages regularly etc. Ive been working out since ~13 and I think im starting to feel the effects on some of my joints.

-DMP-

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

escalated.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long you been lifting?

Well on and off for about 10 years now, but I only started working on a plan (and to be honest knowing what the fukk I was doing) in February. I never did squats or deads before this year. I could bench over 200 in high school, but I bet you the form was terrible.

Anyways, I know its not a lot for some people, but they're are personal targets I've set. I'll be happy when I hit them.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well on and off for about 10 years now, but I only started working on a plan (and to be honest knowing what the fukk I was doing) in February. I never did squats or deads before this year. I could bench over 200 in high school, but I bet you the form was terrible.

Anyways, I know its not a lot for some people, but they're are personal targets I've set. I'll be happy when I hit them.

Im never here to bash people breh, hitting 225 or even 200 is alot more weight than 90% of men will ever hit, you will get there consitency is the key.