Its still KINDA early but that Crawford and Madrimov fight is not selling at all. God damn.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Folks never said Pitbull was Canelo level lFolks never said Pitbull was Canelo level lol. Pitbull has a cult following, he is someone who could sell out a smaller venue in places like San Antonio, Pheonix, a California suburb for a non PPV event.
Naw don't try to recalibrate now. nikkas in here def were talking like dude was a star. wtf the cult following at for this fight

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Screenshot the post that say Pitbull is Canelo status
Go to the Rolly fight thread and look for it. You just bragged about having 200+ replies in the Tank thread, you got time. I'm busy working right now. I can get it for you if you can wait a week until I reply in here again

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Go to the Rolly fight thread and look for it. You just bragged about having 200+ replies in the Tank thread, you got time. I'm busy working right now. I can get it for you if you can wait a week until I reply in here again
You you are another dikk eater got it

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crawford doesn't act ignorant enough for boxing fans

This. You can’t say he is not exciting. He done knocked out how many mfs straight? His promotion was always shytty. Outside the ring he is not Mayweather or Tank or Broner even. He is just a generally plain and likable guy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This. You can’t say he is not exciting. He done knocked out how many mfs straight? His promotion was always shytty. Outside the ring he is not Mayweather or Tank or Broner even. He is just a generally plain and likable guy.

Idk about likeable. When you hear Buds story you respect him but most people.dont get that far to even care.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They need the black man to play the heel in order for him to get his paydays. Anything less doesn't play into white people's script for how black fighters need to behave. They only respect humbleness from non-black fighters

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not just that.. Crawford could be in better fights but most of his potential opponents and they're handlers are bytchmade or don't offer anything.. He could be fighting Jermell Charlo for undisputed or at least to be unified at 144 but Charlo got ghost the moment Bud beat Spence and announced he was going to 154..

He could be fighting Tim Tszyu but Tim instead rather fight the likes of An innactive Keith Thurman or Fundora coming off a KO Loss..

Fundora beats Tszyu and Haymon pbc blocks Crawford from fighting him and reserves him for Spence..

Spence ducks the rematch with Crawford completely

So this is what we have here now.. Crawford has to settle for a 4th and 5th option for fakkity boxing fans to try an somehow blame Bud because ticket sells are low and the interest in the fight doesn't meet expectation
:mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I actually love this thread. It exposes how many casuals there are that are clueless on Eastern Europeans in Boxing

Pauli Maliagnagi said it perfectly. Alot of the American public just got exposed to Eastern European Boxers in the early 90s, since the fall of the Soviet Union in the late 80s, and still are clueless on Boxing from that part of the world. I admit I was one of them when it came to the Kltichkos. I thought they were overrated and boring, when they came to prominence after Lennox Lewis retired. Till I stopped listening to bias American media and saw how great they were

Shawn Porter said himself on his podcast that American boxers in the amateurs struggled alot of when they fought overseas against Non-Americans. American boxers are thought of as "predictable in and out fighters" and made it easy for foreign boxers to time them in the ring. This is why I laugh when people say Crawford or any other fighter "fought nobody". When it really means "They weren't on Hot 97 or any American podcast so they suck"

Loma was not well known at all until Joe Rogan and White America started to promote him heavy 5-6 years ago, then after that he was all over social media. If the media didn't grab unto him, everyone here would have like "Haney and Teofimo Lopez is fighting some dude named Lomachenko, who is this guy???" Guaranteed lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I actually love this thread. It exposes how many casuals there are that are clueless on Eastern Europeans in Boxing

Pauli Maliagnagi said it perfectly. Alot of the American public just got exposed to Eastern European Boxers in the early 90s, since the fall of the Soviet Union in the late 80s, and still are clueless on Boxing from that part of the world. I admit I was one of them when it came to the Kltichkos. I thought they were overrated and boring, when they came to prominence after Lennox Lewis retired. Till I stopped listening to bias American media and saw how great they were

Shawn Porter said himself on his podcast that American boxers in the amateurs struggled alot of when they fought overseas against Non-Americans. American boxers are thought of as "predictable in and out fighters" and made it easy for foreign boxers to time them in the ring. This is why I laugh when people say Crawford or any other fighter "fought nobody". When it really means "They weren't on Hot 97 or any American podcast so they suck"

Loma was not well known at all until Joe Rogan and White America started to promote him heavy 5-6 years ago, then after that he was all over social media. If the media didn't grab unto him, everyone here would have like "Haney and Teofimo Lopez is fighting some dude named Lomachenko, who is this guy???" Guaranteed lol

attack the nikkas who are the only people who buy tickets y'all lmfao

Why should anyone give a fukk about Eastern Europe? People use these weirdo excuses to dismiss investing properly in Marketing and promotion. I can see if this was some non profit Olympic stuff, but this is a for profit game, thus you have to make people give a fukk in order to give their money lol. Just slapping shyt together does not do this because it shows you do not understand your market/the audience.

Look at the AJ/Dubois card, it isn't some revolutionary thing to really see it as "thank God the Saudis gave us this", the card is just some normal UK shyt.

Having Eminem perform in Cali as if it is suppose to make folks give a shyt is another disconnect from the culture. Turki should be throwing a bag at Kendrick and some Mexican artist to be performing to big this up more. We already know Kendrick knows who Bud is as he used his name in a Drake diss.